K'naan got chased out of his own block party by Cedar Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Aren't reer Minnesota 90%+ Jeberti?

Yes, but the protest was organized and led by Hawiye. My sources tell me the ringleader is this guy:

JaylaniHussein640.jpg

Jaylani Hussein, the Executive Director of CAIR Minnesota. He tried to extort K'naan but when K'naan ignored him, he ruined his event.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What are you on about?

Saying that Burhan is "terrorist affilated". He is the furthest person from that I can imagine. Unless he has done a complete 180, they guy worked to actually keep Cedar kids on the straight and narrow. I very much doubt any allegations of him being linked to any funny business.
I lived in Cedar for three years and grew up knowing him. He graduated from the U of M a couple of years back.

Duchess

VIP
Saying that Burhan is "terrorist affilated". He is the furthest person from that I can imagine. Unless he has done a complete 180, they guy worked to actually keep Cedar kids on the straight and narrow. I very much doubt any allegations of him being linked to any funny business.
I lived in Cedar for three years and grew up knowing him. He graduated from the U of M a couple of years back.

Well, he's affiliated with convicted terrorists. He was friends with several of them, attended their trials and continues to defend them. He was paid a visit by FBI agents for this very reason and he was one of organizers of the protests that occurred yesterday. Cedar has him, BLM, and especially CAIR to thank for little kids getting pepper sprayed and maced.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You grew up in cedar?

Do you know johaji? Shorty? Saeed arab? Yubi? Q? :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Well, he's affiliated with convicted terrorists. He was friends with several of them, attended their trials and continues to defend them. He was paid a visit by FBI agents for this very reason and he was one of organizers of the protests that occurred yesterday. Cedar has him, BLM, and especially CAIR to thank for little kids getting pepper sprayed and maced.

I disagree with the people who were defending those convicted, but to say they are affiliated with terrorists is a stretch imo. A lot of people are against giving life in prison to 20 something year olds, but I can see the value of such deterrence.
Knaan will never be allowed to bring such huge negative attention to a community that is trying to overcome huge hurdles already. f*ck him and his coon self.

@Reiko I knew both Shorty and Haji aun. Fifty states aun. Used to play BBall with those guys and Burhan that @Duchess is calling a terror supporter.

Duchess

VIP

He thinks anyone who opposes ISIS is a coon so in the very least he's a terrorist sympathizer and an associate of convicted terrorists.

As for K'naan, I don't support him or his work and never have. Money out of his pocket is music to my ears. I'm watching this from a distance with a bowl of popcorn and laughing my ass off.

Yes, but the protest was organized and led by Hawiye. My sources tell me the ringleader is this guy:

JaylaniHussein640.jpg

Jaylani Hussein, the Executive Director of CAIR Minnesota. He tried to extort K'naan but when K'naan ignored him, he ruined his event.

I was right when I said knaan did not "show something" to the more influential members of Minnesota cesspit .

Eid Mubarak @Duchess .

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Walaahi I was there. Dj Jeilani was the host. I pass there Cedar flats and saw the Police, they blocked the roads from where bus 2C stops, to the other side of the road, but I left before Keinan speach.
I took it some photos. Here.
zsx2pw.jpg

vzjyp1.jpg

Anyway, all I know, Somali are anti for everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.