Korea the First incel country

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The whole country is cooked, they've been getting flames in twitter letaly tweets receiving millions of views and thousand of likes, heinous stuff, if it wasn't for kpop and kdrama these niggas would be hated worse indians
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

attash

Amaan Duule
South Korea is a very interesting country. It is a society where modern values has been taken to the extreme whether it is materialism, capitalist work culture, breakdown of family, irreligion, etc. As a result, they are basically speedrunning post-modern societal collapse. I think most developed countries will resemble SK in the near future.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
South Korea is a very interesting country. It is a society where modern values has been taken to the extreme whether it is materialism, capitalist work culture, breakdown of family, irreligion, etc. As a result, they are basically speedrunning post-modern societal collapse. I think most developed countries will resemble SK in the near future.
Every developing country should avoid resembling that shithole country

attash

Amaan Duule
Every developing country should avoid resembling that shithole country
It's inevitable bro. Sexlessness among young men is rising in nearly every developed country. Birthrates are plummeting. Gen Z is the most socially inept, depressed, sexless, and antinatalist generation in history. The iPad kids will grow up to be even worse.

All of this is a result of modern values. SK may be the most extreme in their adoption, but these values are present (and ever more prevalent) in every country. When you keep people hooked to the internet, fatten them up with processed shit, force them to work like hamsters 9-5, teach them extreme individualism, materialism, and obsession with dunya, these are the things that happen.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It's inevitable bro. Sexlessness among young men is rising in nearly every developed country. Birthrates are plummeting. Gen Z is the most socially inept, depressed, sexless, and antinatalist generation in history. The iPad kids will grow up to be even worse.

All of this is a result of modern values. SK may be the most extreme in their adoption, but these values are present (and ever more prevalent) in every country. When you keep people hooked to the internet, fatten them up with processed shit, force them to work like hamsters 9-5, teach them extreme individualism, materialism, and obsession with dunya, these are the things that happen.

The only way u can counter this is having u own internet and having great wall of fire

I dont understand why people glorify East Asian countries, their work ethic is shit, people want to die everyday there

attash

Amaan Duule
This is what I am talking about. The behavioral sink experiment. SK is live demonstration of Calhoun's theories at work.

attash

Amaan Duule
I dont understand why people glorify East Asian countries, their work ethic is shit, people want to die everyday there
I admire how they developed their countries and won international respect, but they took modernization too far.

Trending