Korea the First incel country

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I dont understand why people glorify East Asian countries, their work ethic is shit, people want to die everyday there
Also their education system is not that great they haven't produced anything worthwhile, America has been the home of science and technology for the past 30 years

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I remember when a tekken pro(tanukana
)lost her job because she made a joke about short niggas and majority of the country is short.

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Also their education system is not that great they haven't produced anything worthwhile, America has been the home of science and technology for the past 30 years
American universities get way more funding and way more international students who go on to work for top companies after they graduate. No one wants to immigrate to korea

I admire how they developed their countries and won international respect, but they took modernization too far.
They didn’t develop their countries, they just speedran the US model using US finances. Implementing capitalist culture on a population which is already hardworking and independent just leads to lots of burnout.

200,000+ men in a chat room where deepfakes of children, their relatives, friends and acquaintances are being shared is insane considering the fact that the estimated population of SK men between 15-34 is 6.4 million πŸ’€

Also found this shit on twitter… Whoever manufactures shit like this along with those that buy it deserve a death sentence this is disgusting

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
200,000+ men in a chat room where deepfakes of children, their relatives, friends and acquaintances are being shared is insane considering the fact that the estimated population of SK men between 15-34 is 6.4 million πŸ’€

Also found this shit on twitter… Whoever manufactures shit like this along with those that buy it deserve a death sentence this is disgusting View attachment 341215
homer simpson what GIF

Maxaa idinka galay u ga hadlaysaan hadaad cidkaleba ka hadlaysaan fAR_SOOMAALI /AF-SOOMAALI xantiin xun soo qori waydeen.??

Also found this shit on twitter… Whoever manufactures shit like this along with those that buy it deserve a death sentence this is disgusting View attachment 341215
SK's and Japanese are mad

a man is currently going viral on twitter because he took a picture of his 10 year old daughter while she was showering and posted it to an Incel group

It's inevitable bro. Sexlessness among young men is rising in nearly every developed country. Birthrates are plummeting. Gen Z is the most socially inept, depressed, sexless, and antinatalist generation in history. The iPad kids will grow up to be even worse.

All of this is a result of modern values. SK may be the most extreme in their adoption, but these values are present (and ever more prevalent) in every country. When you keep people hooked to the internet, fatten them up with processed shit, force them to work like hamsters 9-5, teach them extreme individualism, materialism, and obsession with dunya, these are the things that happen.

Stop making excuses for this repulsion. These men have been posting their mothers, sisters and own daughters on there heinous telegrams. If you're suggesting that men are animals if they don't get intimacy and will abuse their own womenfolk then that's a crazy claim.

Stop making excuses for this repulsion. These men have been posting their mothers, sisters and own daughters on there heinous telegrams. If you're suggesting that men are animals if they don't get intimacy and will abuse their own womenfolk then that's a crazy claim.
its the victimisation for me:vqbuyv0:

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and GalbeedπŸ‡¦πŸ‡²πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
a man is currently going viral on twitter because he took a picture of his 10 year old daughter while she was showering and posted it to an Incel group
evil

attash

Amaan Duule
I am not making excuses for them. I am a virgin and I do not act like this. There is a difference between providing an explanation and making excuses.

If I say that Pharaoh killed all Israelite male babies because he was afraid that they would overthrow him, am I making excuses for Pharaoh? No, I am simple providing an explanation for what he did.

That being said, when you have a large portion of young men who socially inept, depressed, sexless, and addicted to the internet/corn, well obviously this is going to cause a lot of problems. I don’t think you can disagree with this.

Trending