Korea the First incel country

I am not making excuses for them. I am a virgin and I do not act like this. There is a difference between providing an explanation and making excuses.

If I say that Pharaoh killed all Israelite male babies because he was afraid that they would overthrow him, am I making excuses for Pharaoh? No, I am simple providing an explanation for what he did.

That being said, when you have a large portion of young men who socially inept, depressed, sexless, and addicted to the internet/corn, well obviously this is going to cause a lot of problems. I don’t think you can disagree with this.
Yes, it will cause a lot of problems but this isn’t a normal form of incels you find in the West. I saw on twitter someone posted a group of Kore3ns posting their daughters. I feel so disgusted Authobillah. Thats clearly men who have been in marriages/relationships.

They’re sick and tbh their culture is still very conservative btw which is why people prefer Kdrama as you don’t get any r-rated scenes of LGTB but in terms of work and economy, they’re worse than the west. Hence I don’t agree with your analysis that they’re more modern than the West in terms of values since they’re not. Also, a lot of the laws there aren’t like the West in terms of benefiting women like maternity leave ect.

Stop making excuses for this repulsion. These men have been posting their mothers, sisters and own daughters on there heinous telegrams. If you're suggesting that men are animals if they don't get intimacy and will abuse their own womenfolk then that's a crazy claim.
The reason why something happens ≠ excuses.

I am not making excuses for them. I am a virgin and I do not act like this. There is a difference between providing an explanation and making excuses.
She knows bro, this woman is way too caught up in "gender wars". Your words are lost on her.

attash

Amaan Duule
Yes, it will cause a lot of problems but this isn’t a normal form of incels you find in the West. I saw on twitter someone posted a group of Kore3ns posting their daughters. I feel so disgusted Authobillah. Thats clearly men who have been in marriages/relationships.
WTFFFFFFFFFF :faysalwtf:

I was talking about those incels that post weird stuff and chat rooms and join telegram groups. This is next level.

They’re sick and tbh their culture is still very conservative btw which is why people prefer Kdrama as you don’t get any r-rated scenes of LGTB but in terms of work and economy, they’re worse than the west. Hence I don’t agree with your analysis that they’re more modern than the West in terms of values since they’re not. Also, a lot of the laws there aren’t like the West in terms of benefiting women like maternity leave ect.
Their maternity leave laws are actually a lot more progressive than the US. I don’t know about Europe though.

Anyways, my point is that modernity is defined by materialism and individualism. South Korea has fully committed themselves to these values, more so than most countries (individualism less so, but that’s been changing lately). They are the world’s most materialist society, most irreligious society, lowest birthrates, most competitive work culture, etc. So in many ways, you could say that South Korea is the world’s most ‘modern’ country.

WTFFFFFFFFFF :faysalwtf:

I was talking about those incels that post weird stuff and chat rooms and join telegram groups. This is next level.
Sisters and mothers too, but more so daughters. School boys have been filming class mates as well. What’s happening there is down right satanic. Imagine fathers doing that.

I’m scared of this world.
Their maternity leave laws are actually a lot more progressive than the US. I don’t know about Europe though.

Anyways, my point is that modernity is defined by materialism and individualism. South Korea has fully committed themselves to these values, more so than most countries (individualism less so, but that’s been changing lately). They are the world’s most materialist society, most irreligious society, lowest birthrates, most competitive work culture, etc. So in many ways, you could say that South Korea is the world’s most ‘modern’ country.
I’ll send you a Twitter thread I saw that outlines the values vs modernity of Korea. It made complete sense. I just need to find it

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_4270.jpeg

Trending