Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

All this years jeegaan used HAG and Alkabab to attack us. Now our army 100% will focus in Sool. This time jeegaan will fight us face to face not half army in 2007. Guuul Puntland our borders will not be oog will be Ceynaaba :rejoice: .
I hope this Morgan think is fake news.

The situation is very bad now, a lot of LA natives are now armed and shooting back at the police!! SL government is trying to censor it and cut off the internet in the city. There's a picture of a dead SL soldier circulating social media but I don't want to post it here for respect.

Videos like this will really turn this into an all-out isaaq and harti war. I'm honestly thinking UK destabilising the region because they may have found oil.

Laagite

الداروودي

Videos like this will really turn this into an all-out isaaq and harti war. I'm honestly thinking UK destabilising the region because they may have found oil.
Isaaq and Harti are neighbors not enemies, alot of Isaaqs spoke out against what happened in Lascanood elders etc. this is shacab vs adminstration. AUN to the dead.

Isaaq and Harti are neighbors not enemies, alot of Isaaqs spoke out against what happened in Lascanood elders etc. this is shacab vs adminstration. AUN to the dead.

I will be honest with you, we are talking about Somalis, they are not cool headed like that, Harti will want blood for all of this and they don't care who said or supported what..

Muuse Biixi with his autocratic tendencies and disregard for human life will be demise of Somaliland. Killing peaceful protesters will not go without severe consequences.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Puntland Vice president went to tukraaq that recently capture from bribe militants that ran to lasscanood :salute: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending