Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The battle has started with the dhul troops from Puntland in the town of Tukaraq close to Garowe right now. But nothing has been verified yet

cow

VIP
I never want to hear isaaq talk about genocide ever again.

Guul to dhulbahante inshallah you will be victorious.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Deni doesn't want to start a war, he's going to Bosaso to start voter registration, he thinks any war will hamper his efforts to establish 1M1V, so unless he changes his mind and focuses on Sool, you will not see PL army attacking SL anytime soon.
So that fighting happening near tukaraq are just dhulo puntland miltia I assume ? Are you sure you guys are not getting involved ? 👀

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni doesn't want to start a war, he's going to Bosaso to start voter registration, he thinks any war will hamper his efforts to establish 1M1V, so unless he changes his mind and focuses on Sool, you will not see PL army attacking SL anytime soon.
Yes because he’s going to look popular by being a coward :what1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One thing I’ve noticed from all these videos is how unarmed the average Dhulo is :mjlol:

Nigga when I go to anywhere where we live I can assure everyone has a gazillion personal weapons. These dhulos protesting are throwing rocks like it’s Gaza trip :dead:

Laagite

الداروودي
One thing I’ve noticed from all these videos is how unarmed the average Dhulo is :mjlol:

Nigga when I go to anywhere where we live I can assure everyone has a gazillion personal weapons. These dhulos protesting are throwing rocks like it’s Gaza trip :dead:
Lascanoodians have been reer magaal for 50 years, its Buhoodle where you find the most armed SSCians

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lascanoodians have been reer magaal for 50 years, its Buhoodle where you find the most armed SSCians
Observation ofc (I would much rather we saw peaceful solution) but they need to buy weapons quick if they want to continue. These videos I’m seeing are a massacre, such an unfair fight. Somalia guns are cheap, even if they can’t get heavy weapons easily right now but throwing rocks and ‘protesting peacefully’ is suicidal.

Laagite

الداروودي
Observation ofc (I would much rather we saw peaceful solution) but they need to buy weapons quick if they want to continue. These videos I’m seeing are a massacre, such an unfair fight. Somalia guns are cheap, even if they can’t get heavy weapons easily right now but throwing rocks and ‘protesting peacefully’ is suicidal.
Even in Xamar you won't find armed civilians, when badbaado qaran moved they brought gunmen from the outskirts. Reer miyi entered Lascanood not that long ago. And they're shooting back, i hope the fighting de-escalates but its too late for that.

Their teknikos and weapons are in the hands of Cambaashe and co, and they're the ones who are fighting for SL, so unless they change their minds and support their unarmed civilians SL will keep the control of the city.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Even in Xamar you won't find armed civilians, when badbaado qaran moved they brought gunmen from the outskirts. Reer miyi entered Lascanood not that long ago. And they're shooting back, i hope the fighting de-escalates but its too late for that.
Most of HG and AG hub is in Xamar tho. It’s one of the reasons Farmaajo started clashing with HG when he tried unarming us in the caasimad.
Their teknikos and weapons are in the hands of Cambaashe and co, and they're the ones who are fighting for SL, so unless they changed their minds and support their unarmed civilians SL will keep the control of the city.

This makes the most sense. So basically this is still a case of a divided Dhulo. If they can’t unite now and get over subclan differences then when will they ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending