Lack of girls with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This Barni hoe needs a somali man in her life to give her a big ass clap across the face.Someone gassed these ting to much

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Loooooooool. I make grammatical errors due to autocorrect, big whoop. Carry on you peasant. You're exposing yourself for what you really are. A bitter, middle-aged, good for nothing .

One moment your a hard core salafi
The next you're a bottom bich feeder. Either way evertime
Of the day you lose

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I dont know how one can diss others when her whole Hawiye clan can fit in her mouth
650.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool. I make grammatical errors due to autocorrect, big whoop. Carry on you peasant. You're exposing yourself for what you really are. A bitter, middle-aged, good for nothing .
I'm quoting this for evidence later.

Wallahi if I see you acting religious one more time on this forum, I'm going to run you off. You soft, piece of shit. I'm not surprised though, your masters the Arabs hate women and love assfucking little boys. No matter how much you cheerlead for the Somali men. They still think so lowly of you.

Now let me see you act religious or try to act holier than though anymore.

P.s

You really want to fit in, don't you? Thirsty hairy .

Salih

Move right or get left
@Suki-Reiko you are ugly until proven otherwise. Stop acting like some insane butthurt . At least we deserve our credibly. You are a peasant, you don't have proof of your credibility and we don't believe you. You need to try harder to impress us.
:damedamn:

Salih

Move right or get left

Wallahi if I see you acting religious one more time on this forum, I'm going to run you off. You soft, piece of shit. I'm not surprised though, your masters the Arabs hate women and love assfucking little boys. No matter how much you cheerlead for the Somali men. They still think so lowly of you.

P.s

We are still not impressed. The tragedy...

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Wallahi these tings are out of line.Wallahi I promise to whip you es into place.Best put me on ignore if you dont want your emotions getting fucked up.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Suki-Reiko you are ugly until proven otherwise. Stop acting like some insane butthurt . At least we deserve our credibly. You are a peasant, you don't have proof of your credibility and we don't believe you. You need to try harder to impress us.
:damedamn:

Impress you? Where ? Where? Horta who the f*ck are you? You were irrelevant to me until you started mentioning my name and screaming like a who was angry at me for taking his man. I don't @CrazyWadaad or @StevieWonder you can have both of them. You seem bitter the fact that your peasant ass is irrelevant.

P.s

Even if I was trying to impress anyone on here, you would be the last one on my list. I'm not into sensitive, he es. You're basically a to me.

Salih

Move right or get left

P.s

It's 'holier than thou'.
:stopit:
You are going on a downwards slope as Bugsy Malone would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts