Lack of girls with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
These men are hurt. That's what usually happens when you take candy away from children. They start crying and shitting their pants

Salih

Move right or get left
Impress you? Where ? Where? Horta who the f*ck are you? You were irrelevant to me until you started mentioning my name and screaming like a who was angry at me for taking his man. I don't @CrazyWadaad or @StevieWonder you can have both of them. You seem bitter the fact that your peasant ass is irrelevant.

P.s

Even if I was trying to impress anyone on here, you would be the last one on my list. I'm not into sensitive, he es. You're basically a to me.
You are exposing the crazy you are. One that has no credibility and literally talks shit.
:stevej:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These men are hurt. That's what usually happens when you take candy away from children. They start crying and shitting their pants
I understand about Stevie and crazy because we basically argue in every topic. But who the f*ck is @Salih what is he supposed to be? Why is he angry? Is he angry because we are dissing his crushes? Why is he mentioning my name all over the place? Talk about obsession.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I understand about Stevie and crazy because we basically argue in every topic. But who the f*ck is @Salih what is he supposed to be? Why is he angry? Is he angry because we are dissing his crushes? Why is he mentioning my name all over the place? Talk about obsession.

Like I said. He wants the be plummed by those other two. That's why he's riding their coat tail

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are exposing the crazy you are. One that has no credibility and literally talks shit.
:stevej:
Seriously who and what the f*ck are you? Why are you bitter. I'm concerned now. You seem to be spewing the same bullshit all over the place.

I told you I'm going to run you off this site if I see you claiming to be religious. You hypocrite .

Salih

Move right or get left
Seriously who and what the f*ck are you? Why are you bitter. I'm concerned now. You seem to be spewing the same bullshit all over the place.

I told you I'm going to run you off this site if I see you claiming to be religious. You hypocrite .
You've exposed yourself, just take the L because we are not giving you the D.

Yh, I think we're done here.
:rudywhatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts