Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I can smell the desperation in Sukis posts keep taking these Ls
tumblr_mqd1mbohvI1qdpugqo1_400.gif

Salih

Move right or get left
Why are these women frontin'? If a woman was beautiful she would show that off and bombard us with daily images of her.
:pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Let's be honest, most of you guys think every chick who spends time on a forum is overweight, ugly and desperate. There's no point trying to change your opinion.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The op is on ignore. Lol I thought suki made this thread. Like others have said its not a dating site plus you Somali men are judgy folks while most of y'all are skinny with a receding hairline.

I'm always seeing the men here diss Somali women and call us all types of names.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The op is on ignore. Lol I thought suki made this thread. Like others have said its not a dating site plus you Somali men are judgy folks while most of y'all are skinny with a receding hairline.

I'm always seeing the men here diss Somali women and call us all types of names.
latest

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
you were dissing me awhile ago calling me habesha.illen didnt know you had a thing for them.Come to the luuq precious,just dont eat me

I said cute habesha' not dusty, big nosed, Madow looking niggas like you.

There's cute and there's you. Now move right along peasant.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I might as well take over the topic because it's mine now.

It's all about me me me me me.:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Fat people are disgusting. They produce a certain smell that sticks up the place probably caused by the fat trapping sweat

Status
Not open for further replies.