Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hey guys lets play a game.

Match these statements with a member.

@waraabe @StevieWonder @CrazyWadaad

One guy loves stealing other men's pictures. He loves stalking other men. Preferably Ethiopian men who live in California.

One guy loves staring at Somali men butts. He loves his Somali men with juicy, thick butts.

One guy is confused about his sexuality. He hates women and loves being around homosexual men. He also loves claiming to be from Ethiopia because he knows his boyfriend has a fetish for Ethiopian men.

Let's play.

The first member to get the correct answer wins.

Good luck.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's be honest, most of you guys think every chick who spends time on a forum is overweight, ugly and desperate. There's no point trying to change your opinion.

Tfw you overweight ugly and desperate af

:ohhhdamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hey guys lets play a game.

Match these statements with a member.

@waraabe @StevieWonder @CrazyWadaad

One guy loves stealing other men's pictures. He loves stalking other men. Preferably Ethiopian men who live in California.

One guy loves staring at Somali men butts. He loves his Somali men with juicy, thick butts.

One guy is confused about his sexuality. He hates women and loves being around homosexual men. He also loves claiming to be from Ethiopia because he knows his boyfriend has a fetish for Ethiopian men.

Let's play.

The first member to get the correct answer wins.

Good luck.

1: Steviewonder
2: crazywadaad
3: Salih

Salih

Move right or get left
So now men have a monopoly on deciding beauty?

Btw do you have a hard on for that Saudi prince? Is he your type? I bet your his
I'm not gay. A gay person would never have a problem with admitting they're gay on a forum. Try harder.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.