Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

That’s clanism which is horrible. Also regions are not something crazy ever country has different regions/states
Yemen has 10 of thousands clans and no one in there is fighting over which clan should be in power or be the president cuz that's a dumb thing to do and Somalia federal states aren't like other countries who have federal system based on regional identity as your home country isn't that but "clan/tribal" system akin to ethnic system

A racist posted a video of landers waving their flag for indepence and so many southerners kept quote tweeting "deport them" attaching the name somaliland and other vile stuff for ajanabis to see. I couldn't give a toss about Ilhan omar or anything Somali related anymore. In fact I just need Somaliland name to change so we aren't attached completely. they can lie in their bed.
Can you send me link? I had no idea. Wallahi I’m a lander and we have to admit this goes both ways. Landers do exactly the same thing. Also are you saying you don’t claim Somali anymore?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yemen has 10 of thousands clans and no one in there is fighting over which clan should be in power or be the president cuz that's a dumb thing to do and Somalia federal states aren't like other countries who have federal system based on regional identity as your home country isn't that but "clan/tribal" system akin to ethnic system
There was an entire civil war due to a clan based government.Also regions have a mixture of clans anyways

They aren’t central Somalis either.It’s the people landers have had historical problems with LOL.Also the people who war crimes have been committed against last year :comeon: be more logical sis nobody from galmudug gives a f*ck let’s be real
I never said galmudug. Read what I said "central somalis" I meant reer puntland. When I mean southern i actually meant reer puntland is mainly them that's trying to ruin Somaliland reputation same with dhulbahante. And I'm meant to take it lately.??

Can you send me link? I had no idea. Wallahi I’m a lander and we have to admit this goes both ways. Landers do exactly the same thing. Also are you saying you don’t claim Somali anymore?
Look at how they're trying to drag the somaliland name and how they're kekeing with ajanabis. And I prefer to identify as a lander. The term Somali has no unity.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I never said galmudug. Read what I said "central somalis" I meant reer puntland. When I mean southern i actually meant reer puntland is mainly them that's trying to ruin Somaliland reputation same with dhulbahante. And I'm meant to take it lately.??
Puntland is mainly northern Somalia though.There was a war between SSC and SL SSC is harti so is Puntland.Dhulbahante had war crimes committed against them by the SL government but it’s not my place to speak on their behalf

Puntland is mainly northern Somalia though.There was a war between SSC and SL SSC is harti so is Puntland.Dhulbahante had war crimes committed against them by the SL government but it’s not my place to speak on their behalf
OK then I will just say MJ and Dhul from now on. I have nothing against southern Somalis my apologise. You guys aren't tainting the somaliland name. I can't forgive then for what they have done and what they're doing.

There was an entire civil war due to a clan based government.Also regions have a mixture of clans anyways
Yemen civil war was never tribal or clan based if you ever watched or read about that country's conflict there and just so you know Mudug is split between PL and GM states with the major city in that place Gaalkacyo having 2 mayors kkk :ftw9nwa:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
OK then I will just say MJ and Dhul from now on. I have nothing against southern Somalis my apologise. You guys aren't tainting the somaliland name. I can't forgive then for what they have done and what they're doing.
Dhulbahante can say what they want about SL let’s face it war crimes were being committed against them in the name of SL :farmajoyaab:

Some of you people have a hate boner for yourselves. Who gives a f*ck that landers bend over for their (((masters)))? That's all they love doing; nothing new

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yemen civil war was never tribal or clan based if you ever watched or read about that country's conflict there and just so you know Mudug is split between PL and GM states with the major city in that place Gaalkacyo having 2 mayors kkk :ftw9nwa:
clans play a huge part in Somali society you should know this :draketf: i know galkacyo is spilt there would be arguments over it if not Somalis are qabilist nothing new