Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

It’s hilarious to see racists get angry at Ilhan but when it comes to Israel controlling their government they have nothing to say.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Don't ok me just give me the sources with actual evidence of civilians getting killed because of their identity or views? in Tigray war where the state imposed communication shutoff images of injured civilians overcrowding in hospitals and dead people killed by the state and the massacres they have committed was able to go out despite the govt imposed blockade and you're talking about "war crimes" being done in lascanod when not a single family have been obliterated from the face pf the earth nor there was influx of women and children in clinics or hospitals and it's astonishing that a young kid like yourself who grew up in UK believe all that BS :francis:

Girl we will always be Somali. I use to think the same as you but tribalism is a disease.
Nah it isn't sis. Somaliland its a separate country with separate achievements and history why should we mix it with other Somalis who loathes us and try to undermine our history? Why shluld I care for ilhan when she doesn't acknowledge Somaliland and even herself hasn't benefited any Somali but herself. She isn't my problem at all.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Don't ok me just give me the sources with actual evidence of civilians getting killed because of their identity or views? in Tigray war where the state imposed communication shutoff images of injured civilians overcrowding in hospitals and dead people killed by the state and the massacres they have committed was able to go out despite the govt imposed blockade and you're talking about "war crimes" being done in lascanod when not a single family have been obliterated from the face pf the earth nor there was influx of women and children in clinics or hospitals and it's astonishing that a young kid like yourself who grew up in UK believe all that BS :francis:
What happened in Tigray was a state sponsored genocide what’d you expect :mindblown: .I’m not here to have a back and forth I’m not from waqooyi either I’m just reiterating what I’ve seen.

Look at how they're trying to drag the somaliland name and how they're kekeing with ajanabis. And I prefer to identify as a lander. The term Somali has no unity.

To be fair, this is a consequence of lander propaganda twitter pages (I'm not saying all Landers) putting a target on Somalis in the US, mistranslating their videos, accusing them of being in Al-Kebab, targeting the only Somali in congress and saying she should be deported, saying that her father participated in a genocide, claiming criminals are somali to further ruin the rep, perpetuating fake news, introducing the term z00 into the lexicon so that even fucking ethios and indians are using it as an insult.

It's all low IQ, but this is peak twitter, you get what you give.

Nah it isn't sis. Somaliland its a separate country with separate achievements and history why should we mix it with other Somalis who loathes us and try to undermine our history? Why shluld I care for ilhan when she doesn't acknowledge Somaliland and even herself hasn't benefited any Somali but herself. She isn't my problem at all.
I’m not worried about Ilhan.. she’s safe and has security. This is about innocent Somalis that are at risk of being attacked. These videos can trigger a right wing nut.