Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
I wasn't bullied for being a somali??????? a
Lmao that's you're whole personality
I don't care anymore since I'm a lander don't give a toss if Americans don't rate yall loooool
No one knows what a lander is do you know how autistic that sounds to an English speaker.

You grt called Somalian by people who violate you not even Somali lol

So you hear people from England, Scotland ect. saying they're lander

Khaemwaset

They don't call me anything. Ajanabis ask you first what you are and so far they haven't but once they do you know my answer
People ask me what I am I just say Somali or sometimes I just say I'm from Djibouti if they ask what's that I just say "we're basically Somalis" it's never that deep

Lmao that's you're whole personality

No one knows what a lander is do you know how autistic that sounds to an English speaker.

You grt called Somalian by people who violate you not even Somali lol

So you hear people from England, Scotland ect. saying they're lander
Tell me where I said I was being bullied because of my ethnicity? and besides since I abandoned the somali term for good I have a new chapter to look forward to.

Khaemwaset

Tell me where I said I was being bullied because of my ethnicity?
How many threads do you want me to pull up walaal.
and besides since I abandoned the somali term for good I have a new chapter to look forward to.
No one cares you're still a Somalian bro. But since you don't interact with people outside your little group where you cycle jerk the same victim mindset bs it doesn't matter

Wow with the intelligence you possess you should really consider applying for disability, because these Americans don’t like you too lol. But please continue being a professional victim.
Kkkkkk. We are getting a new name Inshallah. Till than im a lander. And p.s theres hardly any landers in America.

How many threads do you want me to pull up walaal.

No one cares you're still a Somalian bro. But since you don't interact with people outside your little group where you cycle jerk the same victim mindset bs it doesn't matter
Not Somalian. That term is for people from Somalia. I don't feel a thing with the term Somalian.

And continue waving your flag in the streets of London because I am sure the brits love you guys right?😂😂😂😂
Those were right wings who hates everyone. Most people aren't aware of Somaliland yet since we aren't recognised and besides no racist brought up Somaliland other than obsessed certain clans.