Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
It will be Adal or any traditional name were both awdal and isaaqs agree, any new name will be good for our name and reputation and finally not attached to piracy and every damn negativity thar came from Somalia, Is a win win situation.
Walahi don't call yourself adal especially when isaaq wasn't even explicitly mentioned in the futuh as you was still another group of Dir back tnen, and Adal was both multi clan and multi ethnic.

A rabid Qabil state cannot spit on a legacy like this.
The successor state to Adal, Aussa imamnate was also Dir somali

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It will be Adal or any traditional name were both awdal and isaaqs agree, any new name will be good for our name and reputation and finally not attached to piracy and every damn negativity thar came from Somalia, Is a win win situation.
This is the mentality weird landers have

Then do us a favour and f off. This site is for those who have our best interest at heart.
Whete did I say I don't have the best interest for others. I don't have hate for somalis for Somalia I only have hate for those trying their best in undermining my country. I been seeing so many mock landers.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Non landers are ruining our rep, I don't need to label myself with the term that don't benefit landers. Tell me one thing Somalia did for Somaliland?
Landers brought that upon themselves when the teamed up with Islamophobes to bring Somalis down be fair!!Why do you equate Somalia to piracy and negative stuff do you not know the hardships we went through sis??? “What has Somalia done for Somaliand” what do you want the rest of us to do lol we don’t control the state our people suffer day in and day out there’s nothing we can do :farmajoyaab:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
I haven't read futuh, out of curiosity, which Somali clans were represented?
I wouldn't be able to have a full list hit a quick Google search dropped a few relevant quotes
one he entrusted to Garad Ahmusa, composed of the Somali spearmen of the Marraihan, the Gorgorah and the Hawiya
In this quote the Marexan, Gurgura and Hawiye are mentioned

Whete did I say I don't have the best interest for others. I don't have hate for somalis for Somalia I only have hate for those trying their best in undermining my country. I been seeing so many mock landers.
You hate a lot of people even random southern communities like Banadiri and Madowweyne who didn't do shit to you. Don't try and lie the cuqdad was planted in you everything is hebel people did this, reer hebel hate us, etc

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’ve already spoken about the heinous stuff people have said about Somalia Landers brought it upon themselves.I’ve seen them say we aren’t Muslim and it’s hurtful.