Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Honestly the fact that no H/D/I power sharing agreement was ever reached is actually so annoying.A mini chimp out every 20 years and next clan steps up>> whatever the hell we got going on rn.

At least we can then see which clan can rule the country properly.

Walahi don't call yourself adal especially when isaaq wasn't even explicitly mentioned in the futuh as you was still another group of Dir back tnen, and Adal was both multi clan and multi ethnic.

A rabid Qabil state cannot spit on a legacy like this.
The successor state to Adal, Aussa imamnate was also Dir somali

I. M. Lewis:
The text refers to two Ahmad's with the nickname 'Left-handed'. One is regularly presented as 'Ahmad Guray, the Somali' (...) identified as Ahmad Gurey Xuseyn, chief of the Habar Magadle. Another reference, however, appears to link the Habar Magadle with the Eidagal. The other Ahmad is simply referred to as 'Imam Ahmad' or simply the 'Imam'.This Ahmad is not qualified by the adjective Somali

From Futuh al Habasha book:

1719792836815.png

I don't understand these cadaans falling for it though. What is Somalia gonna do to America? Israel practically has them by the balls and is paying their politicians pennies to undercut ordinary Americans and divert billions out of the economy, but Somalia? Come on now. Very low IQ of them.
it’s a punching bag and rage bait. Somali polticans talking about their home country is rage p0rn to them.

They use to accuse hispanic politicians the same thing around trumps campaign era

It’s just more goofy that ppl translate somali, a very obscure difficult language for anglophones to expose them for qabyalaad

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I never said galmudug. Read what I said "central somalis" I meant reer puntland. When I mean southern i actually meant reer puntland is mainly them that's trying to ruin Somaliland reputation same with dhulbahante. And I'm meant to take it lately.??

Yes, Puntland, the region located directly next to Somaliland is “south”.

:mjlol:

I. M. Lewis:

From Futuh al Habasha book:

View attachment 333227
That manuscript of the Futuh is newer and is filled with mistakes. none of the other manuscripts mention Habar Magaadle. Ahmed Girri ≠ Ahmed Gurey, since we know from the Futuh itself that Imam Ahmed Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Umar was left handed. Amhara also call the Imam Grañ (their version of Gurey). This idea of 2 Ahmeds is only brought up by IM Lewis (who only read the French translation of the Futuh, couldn’t read Arabic and was woefully uneducated in medieval in Somali history) and is the definition of a fringe view.

Last edited:
They act like they’re a completely different ethnic group.
We are a different ethnic group. We have completely separate paternal lineages and Somalilanders on average have have higher Eurasian ancestry. We don’t speak the same language, nor do we have the same culture and that is evident in your lack of stability and inability to govern yourselves for 3 decades.

If Croatians and Serbians can be classed as different, the Isaaq and Gadabuursi should be classed as a different ethnic group from the rest of you savages.

its a tit for tat bro why cant you niggas realise. Stop adding to it.
Its twitter. Why are yall so chronically online. The british first shit, everyone was attacking each other.

:deadpeter:

Hop off twitter, its actually a disease

Trending

Latest posts