Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Are we reading the same thread? You came out of nowhere and started calling people darkie and telling her to bleach her skin. I can also bet that the diane that you’re pitching in for is definitely a bleaching cream. Are you sure you aren’t the insecure one?
Again, unless you are the same poster, I am going back and forth from them. No one was talking to you. I won't respond to you again weirdo.

I find it funny that all these usernames all pop up at the same time and defend each other lol. If you guys spaced out the time, than it wouldn't be so obvious. Very embarrassing to post from different accounts lol. Trying to look popular on a forum is very sad.

I am done darkies. I won't reply again. Have a good dark life.

I didn't mention your name actually but here you are right on time. I am on your mind a lot right? I guess it must be my light-skin.

View attachment 333338
I'm dark too I'm just trolling this weirdo.
1719879601673.jpeg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I find it funny that all these usernames all pop up at the same time and defend each other lol. If you guys spaced out the time, than it wouldn't be so obvious. Very embarrassing to post from different accounts lol. Trying to look popular on a forum is very sad.

:mjlol: you are stupid

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

Habarta buufkeed u sheeg Idgaf

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

The mental gymnastics in this is very insane btw

Again, unless you are the same poster, I am going back and forth from them. No one was talking to you. I won't respond to you again weirdo.
‘no one was talking to you’ on an online forum is weird. If you don’t want people to respond to stupid statements then keep it in the pm. Just admit you’re wrong and colourist and move on

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
‘no one was talking to you’ on an online forum is weird. If you don’t want people to respond to stupid statements then keep it in the pm. Just admit you’re wrong and colourist and move on
She is attempted to troll but it’s actually kind of embarrassing

I would have had sympathy until I remember southern somalis did something similair and tried to drag somaliland name. Oh well.
yea they saw what was up the first time landers stooped low and if theres anything somalis from anywhere will do its be petty. all the while gaalo dont care and dont differentiate us. goes to show how failed the community is

landers and blue flag somalis are going to keep slinging shit at each other like the monkeys they are and soil the collective name and thus themselves it if only means that they get to insult the other side. pretty allegorical for the country.

Last edited:
@sh-89 she literallly told me I had inferiority complex something like that when I said months ago people get shocked when I say I'm.somali (used to) because of my skin complexion. @DojaKhat this girl clearly riddles with insecurity. Abaayo you jealous? aren't you proud of your skintone? I'm very proud of mine and I hope you are with yours xxxx

Last edited:
OMG her and her side kick were literally making things up by saying light skin Somalis are not Somali and also get this, they also said most Somalis are dark. HAHAA like they went and did a skin census in Somalia. How the f*ck can you know what most people color is from outside the country first of all??? I expect this from African Americans or some other Africans, but this person is claiming to be Somali. Just weird!

I also told them its pick me behaviour to attack light-skin women (who were just born that way) over the fact that SOME men find them most attractive. It's all over what men like because outside of that there is no difference in life.
She's probably jealous and wished or else why is she so fixated in skin colour?????? no wonder she turned into a femcel all the raging

Last edited:
@sh-89 she literallly told me I had inferiority complex something like that when I said months ago people get shocked when I say I'm.somali (used to) because of my skin complexion. @DojaKhat this girl clearly riddles with insecurity. Abaayo you jealous? aren't you proud of your skintone? I'm very proud of mine and I hope you are with yours xxxx
I believe you but I've been around girls like her. They get triggered if you even say you are light. I had a dark friend who would compare my skin color to another friend who was light. Lol makes no sense. I fell that colorist bullshit but I realize it's fucking dumb. These idiots think they are Kelly Rowland and light-skin women are like Beyonce. Life isn't a music video. Bte without fail these girls chase light men. They want to treat light girls like white women. The same way Kendrick did to Drake. Lol.

As far ad you being asked that I believe you. My cousin iss mixed and light, she looks Latina lol.

Whatever you are, Allah made you that way. If he made me and you the way we are these girls can kick rocks. I used believe this colorism garbage. But I do believe in reverse colorism. If they try disrespect me for being light well they are colorist too.

I believe you but I've been around girls like her. They get triggered if you even say you are light. I had a dark friend who would compare my skin color to another friend who was light. Lol makes no sense. I fell that colorist bullshit but I realize it's fucking dumb. These idiots think they are Kelly Rowland and light-skin women are like Beyonce. Life is music.

As far ad you being asked that I believe you. My cousin iss mixed and light, she looks Latina lol.

Whatever you are, Allah made you that way. If he made me and you the way we are these girls can kick rocks. I used believe this colorism garbage. But I do believe in reverse colorism. If they try disrespect me for being light well they are colorist too.
EXACTLY, She's a colourist, end of.

Babes just come out and say you wish you were lightskin or else you wouldn't be so fixated on a bloody skin complexion. be proud of your dhuxl skin colour qumaayo
my sister was a very chubby darkskin baby she used to.keep scratching her face for Milk and was very tantrum
You’re a colourist but you beloved sister is dark? Pinky go back to what you know doing best which is crying about why ajnabi boys dont date somali girls.

You’re a colourist but you beloved sister is dark? Pinky go back to what you know doing best which is crying about why ajnabi boys dont date somali girls.
"my sister WAS darkskin it doesnt matter either way she's now brown and beautiful. And I'm not a colourist just be proud of your darkskintone.