Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

You’re a colourist but you beloved sister is dark? Pinky go back to what you know doing best which is crying about why ajnabi boys dont date somali girls.

Not to join in this fight fest but hell there are a bunch of light skin halimos who are colourist and they dhuxul in their family.

It’s actually the norm not something isolated

So she bleached? I can also asumme then you aren’t naturally lightskin but caro light lightskin. Have fun not being in the sun this summer.😍😍😍😍
As you grow older your skintone becomes naturally light and that happened to my sister. I have always stated I'm lightskin and of course proud of my skin tone something your clearly not.

It seems that way the way your so fixated in other people skin complexion. And even assuming I bleached my skintone, why even assume such a thing unless your bitter about other somalis being naturally very light like me.
I have mentioned skin colour once on a thread about colourism and my experience with it. However, your friend @sh-89 that you decided to blindly d!ckride hijacked the thread, undermining the colourism we faced. And ever since she has been harassing me and @DojaKhat about it. However, you wouldn’t have thought to youself why do most users have a problem with her because you have a smooth brain.

I have mentioned skin colour once on a thread about colourism and my experience with it. However, your friend @sh-89 that you decided to blindly d!ckride hijacked the thread, undermining the colourism we faced. And ever since she has been harassing me and @DojaKhat about it. However, you wouldn’t have thought to youself why do most users have a problem with her because you have a smooth brain.
Whar did she say for you to be this rattled ?

@Yeri @pinkyandthebrain

I hate to mediate but you two need to stop the fighting . One thing I like about being Somali is there is so much diversity yet we all look the same . From different skin tone to different hair types yet we all have the same facial features.

Let’s appreciate the diversity and become all one . Huh what you say

@Yeri @pinkyandthebrain

I hate to mediate but you two need to stop the fighting . One thing I like about being Somali is there is so much diversity yet we all look the same . From different skin tone to different hair types yet we all have the same facial features.

Let’s appreciate the diversity and become all one . Huh what you say
OK I apolgoze i just love being lightskin I can't help it and everyone else should love their own skin colour too. We shouldn't imitate blaxk Americans that constantly beef over skintone.

This is a personal issue and cannot be applied to the entire community. If I get bullied for being overweight does that mean I have to apply it to the whole community? It sounds like you were around awful people. Do you think the West is all accepting when girls are getting surgeries, anorexia and using filters. In Iran they do nose jobs in Korea they do mass surgeries. When you discuss these things you need some perspective.

And lastly pls be careful about Black Supremacist views because you seem to think light skin Somalis aren't even real Somalis. Where do you get that from? Are they not Somali too?

And you sound like you have low self esteem about your own people by saying we have a inferiority complex. It's sounds like you do towards other Black people like the ones you named. Somalis are known to be racially ambiguous and it has nothing to do with our skintone but our features.

How others feel about us is not our problem Allah created us. Have some pride and dignity. Us showing our pride especially when we are down shouldn't offend others because I want that for them too.

Just don’t keke with @sh-89 shes not normal
I apologise to everyone, I don't ever want to get into beefs with people anymore, it's this one @Pearl of the Indian Ocean that constantly tries his best to get my attention and attacks me unprovoked. He tries to attack my age even though I'm not slightly offended since he himself will be 29/30 grow up niyow and focus on your supposed business you plan to do instead of attacking a woman and getting triggered with what we say about Somali men, you insecure or something?

I apologise to everyone, I don't ever want to get into beefs with people anymore, it's this one @Pearl of the Indian Ocean that constantly tries his best to get my attention and attacks me unprovoked. He tries to attack my age even though I'm not slightly offended since he himself will be 29/30 grow up niyow and focus on your supposed business you plan to do instead of attacking a woman and getting triggered with what we say about Somali men, you insecure or something?
your 30 stfu

your 30 stfu
1719927370138.png