Landers need to stop dehumanising their own ethnicity. Enough is enough.

It's not even funny calling somalis "somalians" your OWN ethnicity whether your deluded and just claim isaaq (even I did at one point) you can't change what Allah created you which is Somali. Theres no escape. It's sad seeing them have so much severe cudcud for Somalia to the point some of them feed lies to our enemies and stir unnecessary problems even apparently lying and saying a rapist is "somalian" like what the hell? I feel like many landers are brianwashed and some to a worser extent. I cant believe i was partially brainwashed. I even don't care about Somaliland gaining "independence" anymore since they're willing to sell our port for free. Everything is annoying me lately. We should ALL be united against the extreme xenophobia we are facing online and to some degree in real life. There is NO time for division and gender war when there's a literal witch hunt against us.

Last edited:
It's not even funny calling somalis "somalians" your OWN ethnicity whether your deluded and just claim isaaq (even I did at one point) you can't change what Allah created you which is Somali. Theres no escape. It's sad seeing them have so much severe cudcud for Somalia to the point some of them feed lies to our enemies and stir unnecessary problems even apparently lying and saying a rapist is "somalian" like what the hell? I feel like many landers are brianwashed and some to a worser extent. I cant believe i was partially brainwashed. I even don't care about Somaliland gaining "independence" anymore since they're willing to sell our port for free. Everything is annoying me lately arghhh

They’re trying to give shisheeye the impression that we’re two distinct people and that ”somalilander” or ”somalian” are real identities 🤣

Most of the SL zealots online who continously lie about somali people/Somalia are either affiliated with the SL administration or just oromos. They’re watching SL disintegrate in real life and it’s driving them nuts.

I think what allows them to continue like this is that other somalis (whether they’re pro-SL or not) do not check these people when they spout nonsense online.

They’re trying to give shisheeye the impression that we’re two distinct people and that ”somalilander” or ”somalian” are real identities 🤣

Most of the SL zealots online who continously lie about somali people/Somalia are either affiliated with the SL administration or just oromos. They’re watching SL disintegrate in real life and it’s driving them nuts.

I think what allows them to continue like this is that other somalis (whether they’re pro-SL or not) do not check these people when they spout nonsense online.
Defo oromo larpers. But sadly a lot are brainwashed even me to some extent. Like can't they get oit of their minds that ALL somalis are facing hate right now and isaaqs are not excluded in any way. Somaliland don't even have their own name it literally says "Somali"land ?? They can run from the name but they can't hide from the name.

Somalis are very arrogant and they love their sense of specialness. It’s not even the usual ”we are the better somalis” stuff that low iq clannists say but they’re literally trying to give rise to anti-somali xenophobia 💀 I’m just gonna assume that most of them are oromo larpers.

also those trolls better be happy that most people in SL can not speak english and don’t use twitter, cuz I have a feeling most would be weirded out by this.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I also don't like how people call them Oromo larpers because they behave treacherously. It becomes like an excuse or a cover up. Let's be honest with where they really are. These are traitors to the country and people.

I have seen so many Somalis who deserve the death penalty for their treason remarks. They ally with enemies and insult their own people. How fucked up can you really be. I have seen more hateful comments from them than Ethiopians!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's not even funny calling somalis "somalians" your OWN ethnicity whether your deluded and just claim isaaq (even I did at one point) you can't change what Allah created you which is Somali. Theres no escape. It's sad seeing them have so much severe cudcud for Somalia to the point some of them feed lies to our enemies and stir unnecessary problems even apparently lying and saying a rapist is "somalian" like what the hell? I feel like many landers are brianwashed and some to a worser extent. I cant believe i was partially brainwashed. I even don't care about Somaliland gaining "independence" anymore since they're willing to sell our port for free. Everything is annoying me lately. We should ALL be united against the extreme xenophobia we are facing online and to some degree in real life. There is NO time for division and gender war when there's a literal witch hunt against us.

Somalilanders are a different breed tho. A better breed for Somalis. I mean- they are not blessed and cursed at the same time like Puntlanders but they are different. They are gaalo like. Their mind is peaceful and proud of their qabilism.

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

1. Not true, that's just a cope.

2. It's true the so called government in Mogadishu is on a destablisation campaign and you want Somalilanders to enjoy being dragged in your turmoil?

-------

The general problem with people like you is that you think Somalia needs to start with deconstruction of Somaliland etc rather than attempting to build consensus in Southern Somalia. Really you shouldn't even concern yourself at all with Somaliland that's a problem far down the road for you and you'll never get there because your priorities were all wrong to begin with. It's obviously all going wrong if there's so little progress in over a decade of so called government.

There's no need to engage in propaganda when the facts of the matter are so plain to see.

Whats a cope ?

yes, I also think that the FGS is wack 🤣 I actually don’t think that SL needs to be deconstructed btw. I just think they need to be honest to themselves about the situation they’re in and re-direct

You can’t refute anything I said instead you accused me of a bunch of random things.

Every political faction in Somalia have trolls on a payroll, SL is not any different. SL has been in a crisis since the Lascanood situation and I think that’s why the socialmedia rhethoric has gotten more bizare.

And some of them are *definitely* ethio larpers since I’ve seen them interact with rightwing accounts who were trying to increase anti-somali sentiments in the UK, remind me which somalis live in the uk? If he’s isaaq why would he try to jeopardize the safety of his ppl??

Whats a cope ?

yes, I also think that the FGS is wack 🤣 I actually don’t think that SL needs to be deconstructed btw. I just think they need to be honest to themselves about the situation they’re in and re-direct

You can’t refute anything I said instead you accused me of a bunch of random things.

Every political faction in Somalia have trolls on a payroll, SL is not any different. SL has been in a crisis since the Lascanood situation and I think that’s why the socialmedia rhethoric has gotten more bizare.

And some of them are *definitely* ethio larpers since I’ve seen them interact with rightwing accounts who were trying to increase anti-somali sentiments in the UK, remind me which somalis live in the uk? If he’s isaaq why would he try to jeopardize the safety of his ppl??

The FGS is not wack, its a non-starter, there was never sufficient investment to create government in Somalia that's the bottom line.

A project like that would have required much more than was ever committed in terms of political support, economic support, demobilisation etc. You have dozens of armed groups in the territory and that's no basis for state building. There will be something happening in Somalia but no government will come out if it you can take that to the bank.

Somaliland just has to weather this situation. If Somaliland had recieved recognition and a fraction of the support we would be a-okay instead the IC has chosen this dangerous and hopeless path.

In regards to twitter trolling, that place is full of genocide glorification and way worse. Somalian is a light insult lol in comparison.

Decades of brainwashing has led to this level of cuqdad from Landers, especially secessionists. Its not too late to reverse the effects but it still has a noticeable impact online

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Decades of brainwashing has led to this level of cuqdad from Landers, especially secessionists. Its not too late to reverse the effects but it still has a noticeable impact online

Get your fuuto madoowe Mod a$$ from here. Somaliland is better than your moryaan people