Language of Socotra

Status
Not open for further replies.
By dumb I mean you would choose beaches and palm trees, something all over Somalia and can be found from Miami to Merka, rather than a unique ecological ecosystem.:kodaksmiley:

What is Socotra gonna offer us? I'm thinking from a purely economical standpoint, Seychelles offers more :kodaksmiley:

Why you always so angry? Is being from Yemen so bad? You should be proud. Your ancestors descend from the Queen of Sheba and her boyfriend Solomon. You guys invented Qaad.:ayaanswag:

I'm not angry and I am not from there. I am just showing you some of the double standards and hypocrisy you are portraying:ufdup:...

What is Socotra gonna offer us? I'm thinking from a purely economical standpoint, Seychelles offers more :kodaksmiley:

Economically? How about being on the busiest shipping route on earth. How about strategically overlooking the Middle-east, Africa and the Indian ocean? How about tourists would rather pay to see this unique island instead of the Caribbean-lite that is the Seychelles? :kodaksmiley:

How is it double-standards to remind you of your heritage?:yacadiim:

I started quoting you before you brought up 'heritage'... mixing the present and the past:umwhat:.

What I mean is you kept on going on about how we are 'invaders' of the Horn and should go back to Arabia, when you want to take the place over yourself:what1:.

I started quoting you before you brought up 'heritage'... mixing the present and the past:umwhat:.

What I mean is you kept on going on about how we are 'invaders' of the Horn and should go back to Arabia, when you want to take the place over yourself:what1:.

Socotra is not part of Arabia. It's part of Somali territories. Nobody wants Arabia.:idontlike::camby:

It's people like you that make women look dumb.:mjlol:

Give me Socotra's unique landscape any day over generic beaches and palm trees.:camby:
Sxb she's literally brainwashed to only like what westerners like, she lacks originality, all she wants is to be like her saviors, whatever they say to her, she accepts it with no question, u tell her about the beauty of our culture, she says "uff it's backward thinking", she's beyond repairable :mjlol::lolbron:

Economically? How about being on the busiest shipping route on earth. How about strategically overlooking the Middle-east, Africa and the Indian ocean? How about tourists would rather pay to see this unique island instead of the Caribbean-lite that is the Seychelles? :kodaksmiley:

There is legit nothing worth being produced there, other than tobacco, livestock and dates all exported by a single port despite it being an island lmao

You can't even build proper roads because road construction is considered detrimental to the island and it's ecosystem :mjlol:

how r u gonna bring tourists over when they can't even get around kkkkkk that place is like a glorified museum, look but don't touch

Sxb she's literally brainwashed to only like what westerners like, she lacks originality, all she wants is to be like her saviors, whatever they say to her, she accepts it with no question, u tell her about the beauty of our culture, she says "uff it's backward thinking", she's beyond repairable :mjlol::lolbron:

No wonder I thought you was a kid lmao nearly 30 years old and u still think like a child :mjlol:

The beg-ishness of this post:susp:. That's why they speak Somali there:umwhat:

Begging is what your people do. :pacspit:

As for Socotra:

Modern South Arabian languages are known for their apparent archaic Semitic features, especially in their system of phonology. For example, they preserve the lateral fricatives of Proto-Semitic.

Additionally, Militarev identified a Cushitic substratum in Modern South Arabian, which he proposes is evidence that Cushitic speakers originally inhabited the Arabian Peninsula alongside Semitic speakers (Militarev 1984, 18-19; cf. also Belova 2003). According to Václav Blažek, this suggests that Semitic peoples assimilated their original Cushitic neighbours to the south who did not later emigrate to the Horn of Africa. He argues that the Levant would thus have been the Proto-Afro-Asiatic Urheimat, from where the various branches of the Afro-Asiatic family subsequently dispersed. To further support this, Blažek cites analysis of rock art in Central Arabia by Anati (1968, 180-84), which notes a connection between the shield-carrying "oval-headed" people depicted on the cave paintings and the Arabian Cushites from the Old Testament, who were similarly described as carrying specific shields.[4]

The island of Socotra constitutes around 95% of the landmass of the archipelago. It lies some 240 kilometres (150 mi) east of the Horn of Africa and 380 kilometres (240 mi) south of the Arabian Peninsula.[2]

Modern South Arabian

What was once lost shall be reclaimed. What was taken shall be restored.:rejoice:

Xabashi ka nax oo nafta waa.:kendrickcry:

State of xaliimos 2017

Begging is what your people do. :pacspit:

As for Socotra:

Modern South Arabian

What was once lost shall be reclaimed. What was taken shall be restored.:rejoice:

Xabashi ka nax oo nafta waa.:kendrickcry:

You call that reasoning for taking it over:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

"this suggests that Semitic peoples assimilated their original Cushitic neighbours to the south who did not later emigrate to the Horn of Africa"
Lusting over shit that you insult me about:what1::dead:. Completely dismisses everything you've said to me, debate finished. :draketf:

Learn what 'suggests' means in research, stop living off possibilities.

You call that reasoning for taking it over:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

"this suggests that Semitic peoples assimilated their original Cushitic neighbours to the south who did not later emigrate to the Horn of Africa"
Lusting over shit that you insult me about:what1::dead:. Completely dismisses everything you've said to me, debate finished. :draketf:

Who said I was debating? I don't debate over what is mine.:mjlol::damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending