Language of Socotra

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There's only a few 44,000 folks living there, we'll just supplant them by encouraging large scale settlements over there & when the time is right, we'll annex it crimea style.
I guess Somalia uninhabitable it's a dry barren land why did we even choose such a place uff

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I guess Somalia uninhabitable it's a dry barren land why did we even choose such a place uff
:westbrookwtf:
You have got to be joking. Somalia is far from uninhabitable. Most of the droughts we have are due to poor management of resources and lack of sustainable farming or pastoralism. The country isn't just a massive hot dustbin. We have an extremely long coast, loads of fish stocks, the largest camel population in the world (which we can get meat and milk from), and very large numbers of livestock. Any problems of starvation and hunger in the country aren't due to it being uninhabitable. If we managed things on the level of the Scandinavian countries, we'd be almost completely self-sufficient.
Don't ever call it "dry barren land" :ufdup:
That's the land of your ancestors :ohlord:

Somalia is literally littered with beaches. Socotra is atleast near us.:childplease:

No one is here for Somalias underdeveloped beaches. that Island is a practically a giant tourist resort :ohhhdamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Socotra is ugly. The trees alone look like something taken off an alian planet, plus it looks like a semi desert kkkkk

No one is here for Somalias underdeveloped beaches. that Island is a practically a giant tourist resort :ohhhdamn:

Socotra is ugly. The trees alone look like something taken off an alian planet, plus it looks like a semi desert kkkkk

It's people like you that make women look dumb.:mjlol:

Give me Socotra's unique landscape any day over generic beaches and palm trees.:camby:

It's people like you that make women look dumb.:mjlol:

Give me Socotra's unique landscape any day over generic beaches and palm trees.:camby:

Lmao what does me being a woman have to do with it :mjlol: now ur just making urself look like an idiot kkkkkk

It doesn't matter either way because we all know *oomalis wouldn't be able to colonise shit in their current state :drakelaugh:

Lmao what does me being a woman have to do with it :mjlol: now ur just making urself look like an idiot kkkkkk

It doesn't matter either way because we all know *oomalis wouldn't be able to colonise shit in their current state :drakelaugh:

By dumb I mean you would choose beaches and palm trees, something all over Somalia and can be found from Miami to Merka, rather than a unique ecological ecosystem.:kodaksmiley:

Why not take both?:umwhat::sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending