Learning to love myself as a Black woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was sitting here thinking she's sounds like a white girl and than out of nowhere she's talking about white acceptance lol

Anyway Here parents just need to book her a flight back to SL I think that would do her more good This sounds like an identity crisis

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've noticed a lot of the militantly black Somalis live either in the suburbs or are too young to remember the race riots.

I dare anyone to go dressed like her to Chiraq

:chrisfreshhah:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mercury why you looking like you're taking a prison selfie?
59mOUwz.png

Somalis lack balancing ideas/causes. For exmaple they either have to be absent, or completely immersed in it to the point where they do things like this. Why cant we support oppressed people while also fighting our own struggles and fixing our own problems?

VixR

Veritas
Somalis lack balancing ideas/causes. For exmaple they either have to be absent, or completely immersed in it to the point where they do things like this. Why cant we support oppressed people while also fighting our own struggles and fixing our own problems?
This.
giphy.gif

Balance. Touché!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Honestly... Who's more fixated on BLM than the strife going on in the Somali community?

Anyway by and large America should be ignored. They're about to choose between a cereal box mascot and Satan incarnate for their next leader. I would urge Somalis there to come north and taste actual freedom. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Honestly... Who's more fixated on BLM than the strife going on in the Somali community?

Anyway by and large America should be ignored. They're about to choose between a cereal box mascot and Satan incarnate for their next leader. I would urge Somalis there to come north and taste actual freedom. :manny:

Lol. I assume satan incarnate = Trump, explain cereal box mascot.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali people are not black. I'm sick and tired of them trying to shift the attention themselves. They should be supporting black people instead of making the problems of black people theirs. We should support the oppressed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali people are not black. I'm sick and tired of them trying to shift the attention themselves. They should be supporting black people instead of making the problems of black people theirs. We should support the oppressed.

Just so I'm clear, your definition of Black is solely based on the descendants of Slavery in America and absolutely nothing more, correct? Africans and their immigrants are exempt.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I had to raise my volume to 100% both my on headset and shit, can barely..
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just so I'm clear, your definition of Black is solely based on the descendants of Slavery in America and absolutely nothing more, correct? Africans and their immigrants are exempt.

Yes, if you don't have a drop of slave blood in your system then you're not black. We are taking the credit from black people. I think it's very selfish of these SJW to take credit for the hard work that the black people put into their history.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes, if you don't have a drop of slave blood in your system then you're not black. We are taking the credit from black people. I think it's very selfish of these SJW to take credit for the hard work that the black people put into their history.

Very interesting perspective tbh.

My bad you guys, I will take this video down. I thought I was being inspiring in this video to embrace our blackness #somalilandhanoolato

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My bad you guys, I will take this video down. I thought I was being inspiring in this video to embrace our blackness #somalilandhanoolato
Word to the DP port your Somaliland Citizenship has been revoked from here on out you're a Bantu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending