Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

haha you're such a liar.

tumblr_m6889zvJNz1ryqf9po1_400.gif

VixR

Veritas
So what if there are Ethiopians in there? They're from a line of ancient Jews living in Israel.

Notice how it was the Lebanese who refused to share, not the Israelis. How childish are these people?

waraabe

Your superior
So what if there are Ethiopians in there? They're from a line of ancient Jews living in Israel.

Notice how it was the Lebanese who refused to share, not the Israelis. How childish are these people?

Let's not give them attention please.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

A small minority are. Israel took a DNA sample and the majority of Ethiopians did not have any traces of Jewish linage.

VixR

Veritas
Lol whn did xabashis become jews

Yes, they're called Beta Israel, an ancient group in Ethiopia. Although they've been having some issues in Israel since, there was a mass exodus of them from Ethiopia when Israel accepted them as Jews by flying plane-fulls of them from Ethiopia to Israel, their promised land, free of charge. Look it up.
A small minority are. Israel took a DNA sample and the majority of Ethiopians did not have any traces of Jewish linage.
They share ancestry, but have mixed to varying degrees with the general population over the centuries.
I have distant relatives married to xabashi women (Tigray)
I do, too. When will Habeshas and Somalis get over each other, 'cuz some of us out here are done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts