Lebanese Delegation Refuses to Share Bus With Israeli Athletes at Rio Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes, they're called Beta Israel, an ancient group in Ethiopia. Although they've been having some issues in Israel since, there was a mass exodus of them from Ethiopia when Israel accepted them as Jews by flying plane-fulls of them from Ethiopia to Israel, their promised land, free of charge. Look it up.

They share ancestry, but have mixed to varying degrees with the general population over the centuries.

I do, too. When will Habeshas and Somalis get over each other, 'cuz some of us out here are done with it.

Get over each other? You must be joking! They invaded our country, killed our people those are things you can't get over. If you wanna sing kumbaya with them then go ahead don't force others who have a reason to hate them.

VixR

Veritas
Get over each other? You must be joking! They invaded our country, killed our people those are things you can't get over. If you wanna sing kumbaya with them then go ahead don't force others who have a reason to hate them.
You have done the same to them. Somalis and Habeshas have a long history of animosity, that's for sure.

No one's forcing you to do anything. Many of us out in the diaspora aren't tainted by your hate, tho, that's it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You have done the same to them. Somalis and Habeshas have a long history of animosity, that's for sure.

No one's forcing you to do anything. Many of us out in the diaspora aren't tainted by your hate, tho, that's it.

My hatred is justified. I see you don't know the meaning behind somalinimo. We've never done the same! You should read more about your own history because the only thing we are guilty of is defending our land and our people against the Ethiopians.

VixR

Veritas
My hatred is justified. I see you don't know the meaning behind somalinimo. We've never done the same! You should read more about your own history because the only thing we are guilty of is defending our land and our people against the Ethiopians.

Let me tell you something. When we're out here in small cities and you have a few different types of Black people and African immigrants, including Somalis and Habeshas, the Somalis and Habeshas will gravitate towards each other above all others, despite their baggage. And I'm talking the older generations, too, forget those of us born here.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let me tell you something. When we're out here in small cities and you have a few different types of Black people and African immigrants, including Somalis and Habeshas, the Somalis and Habeshas will gravitate towards each other above all others, despite their baggage. And I'm talking the older generations, too, forget those of us born here.

I'm born in the west too and I'll never unite with them. I'm too loyal to my motherland, can't expect the same from others. I don't judge you tho it's pretty common to see Somalis not care when other Somalis are killed these days.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm born in the west too and I'll never unite with them. I'm too loyal to my motherland, can't expect the same from others. I don't judge you tho it's pretty common to see Somalis not care when other Somalis are killed these days.

Most Somalis are killed by other Somalis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You're absolutely right. We have this thing called US against THEM. Somalis and Ethiopians will have each other's back when it comes to Non Africans or even West Africans.

Didn't you say you have amxaaro relatives? Where would @Canuck otherwise get it from :ayaanswag:

He is half habashi , half Oromo
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.