Less than a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Salam Alaykum Sspoters

I firstly wanna thank you all for the wisdom I received for the issue I had. I headed your good advice and chose to get back with my ex. The baby is due less than a month from now and it's going to be a girl. I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad and if I'm honest, I'm nervous as hell. In Sha Allah I hope to do the best I can for the baby and mother.

Lol xishood? Ring any bells? Somethings are best kept out of the public domain

Lool@you of all people mentioning xishood

He came to seek advice from his fellow Somalis, he wasn't boasting or seeking to expose himself for pleasure or what have you.

Anyway where was your xishood when you were laughing at the disgusting comment of one man sleeping with another man's wife?

Real nigga but next time bust all up in her and then run back to the tuulo you came from.

waraabe

Your superior
Lool@you of all people mentioning xishood

He came to seek advice from his fellow Somalis, he wasn't boasting or seeking to expose himself for pleasure or what have you.

Anyway where was your xishood when you were laughing at the disgusting comment of one man sleeping with another man's wife?

Laughing doesn't mean agreeing. Xishood is gone. I guess peeps who aren't from good families don't think much of it

Salam Alaykum Sspoters

I firstly wanna thank you all for the wisdom I received for the issue I had. I headed your good advice and chose to get back with my ex. The baby is due less than a month from now and it's going to be a girl. I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad and if I'm honest, I'm nervous as hell. In Sha Allah I hope to do the best I can for the baby and mother.

Congrats and you did the right thing by staying with the mother of your baby.
but please don't take in wrong way, make sure that you are the true father of the baby. My reasons are the legal system in America is unfair to African or black father in child support(some men went for prison because child support).
Second your girlfriend is not Somali but AA woman who felt that you are leaving her for the Somali girl, and the baby was her last resort to keep you beside her. I could be wrong but take the parental test. As Somalis we had to look for each other. Peace.

You don't seem to mind adultery which is why you are telling me off for saying don't put out stuff like this on public domain

He is guilty fornication not adultery. They're both major sins but you are in this thread lecturing him and in another thread laughing at an adulterous comment.

I'm just saying stay consistent. You're showing signs of hypocrisy.

waraabe

Your superior
He is guilty fornication not adultery. They're both major sins but you are in this thread lecturing him and in another thread laughing at an adulterous comment.

I'm just saying stay consistent. You're showing signs of hypocrisy.

Does laughing at a comment mean I agree?

Why are you pro people boasting personal stuff online

Status
Not open for further replies.