Less than a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe you weren't just laughing, your complicity is in the fact that you were telling others in a different thread, and i quote," bust up all in her and run to your tuulo" which is where your wrongdoing is. You tell one man to do something yet preach something entirely different to another for a similar situation. That is known as hyprocrisy.
You're right in some things need to be kept on the dl, but if the person see's fit to release and disseminate the information, then that is their prerogative. You mentioning xishood is wrong and disgusting in such a manner, since this might be a serious issue for him.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Congrats and well done for doing the responsible thing. Now marry her and complete your family.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
@waraabe you weren't just laughing, your complicity is in the fact that you were telling others in a different thread, and i quote," bust up all in her and run to your tuulo" which is where your wrongdoing is. You tell one man to do something yet preach something entirely different to another for a similar situation. That is known as hyprocrisy.
You're right in some things need to be kept on the dl, but if the person see's fit to release and disseminate the information, then that is their prerogative. You mentioning xishood is wrong and disgusting in such a manner, since this might be a serious issue for him.

:tacky:

Salam Alaykum Sspoters

I firstly wanna thank you all for the wisdom I received for the issue I had. I headed your good advice and chose to get back with my ex. The baby is due less than a month from now and it's going to be a girl. I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad and if I'm honest, I'm nervous as hell. In Sha Allah I hope to do the best I can for the baby and mother.

I read your post a month ago and you said it was gonna be a boy. :ayaanswag:
secondly, you spoke about the issue that she's black... nigga, you somali :williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf:we all black

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
If this was a Somali girl having a kid out of wedlock with an AA dude, everyone would've had different reactions.

(Not a criticism against OP but A criticism against the Somali mentality of misogyny).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If this was a Somali girl having a kid out of wedlock with an AA dude, everyone would've had different reactions.

(Not a criticism against OP but A criticism against the Somali mentality of misogyny).

I blame the male chauvinist pigs on this forum.

Salam Alaykum Sspoters

I firstly wanna thank you all for the wisdom I received for the issue I had. I headed your good advice and chose to get back with my ex. The baby is due less than a month from now and it's going to be a girl. I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad and if I'm honest, I'm nervous as hell. In Sha Allah I hope to do the best I can for the baby and mother.
Salam Alaykum Sspoters

wow babe!!!!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I blame the male chauvinist pigs on this forum.

Men are less accountable to the same standards but women must follow the rule book made by men on how to control women. We see this in Somali society often. For example, one of my aunts (half Jewish) married a Jamaican man but even though he was successful, smart and very respectable, they said 'women shouldn't marry outside the herd.' Shocking! Her dad is well loved though, even though his wife never converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.