Lets celebrate Somali love/parents for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Somalis in the diaspora have their problems but this thread isn't about that. We shit on Somalis enough on this site, can't we celebrate something positive once in awhile? It doesn't mean we're turning a blind-eye to the social problems plaguing our community but it helps to know about the happy, successful and stable Somali couples and positive stories. It's not always doom and gloom.

I'm having a hard time finding vids bruh :dead:

Help a nigga out.

Somali couples don't tend to share their personal lives and are more private plus these types of unions are more common than the interracial type. The only reason we see more of the latter is because it is deemed as something to "show-off" about.

@Mohamud @ghost @Nin xun @Bahal :dead:
y84FCbH.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's... not even remotely why the question of somali race is brought up. man this nigga corny and whack. gonna have to go in on him again la hawla.

Somali couples don't tend to share their personal lives and are more private plus these types of unions are more common than the interracial type. The only reason we see more of the latter is because it is deemed as something to "show-off" about.
Yeah you're right about somali couples being more private, but there needs to be more examples of happy Somali couples for the younger generation to look up to.

that's... not even remotely why the question of somali race is brought up. man this nigga corny and whack. gonna have to go in on him again la hawla.
smh I thought this guy was supposed to be studying somali culture... His wife must be hiding a lot of shit from him kkkkkkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
smh I thought this guy was supposed to be studying somali culture... His wife must be hiding a lot of shit from him kkkkkkk

wallahi he's on crack

and i don't know why it bugs me to see a white guy try to dissect our mentality, but it does. it really bothers me. he ain't even an african group f*ck he ain't got a horse in this race :sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.