Lets celebrate Somali love/parents for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here in the UK, the Somali community seem to be the first to take in reverts to Islam into their families and are generally very open minded as long as you are a good Muslim."

Straight out of the horse's mouth. :snoop:

I'm done. We are fucked. :dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it's okay

it's all good. from what i can tell UK has qaashin african groups of all kinds. reer canada can maintain it's pride (and the pride of somalinimoo) if we just annex dixon and move swiftly

we can mitigate the damage :dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mohamud @ghost @Nin xun @Bahal :dead:
y84FCbH.png
OMG hooyo-in-law:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Just because one comment was positive I have to be a political correct tool? Do you know that Somalis have the lowest household income in the United States of 90 ethnicities?

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
Government sources are in the references of the wikipedia page.

On self hating, so just because I stated a subjective claim from my personal experiences, I'm self hating? So you rather play the victim card and hide the truth from your kind? How did that work out for the Black Americans? So you want to go on the route of victim-hood.
Just shut up dude!

You post statistics without any context. Our parents left their country fleeing war and haven't had as many opportunities. My father has a degree in Civil Engineering but they don't accept his degree! Comparing recent refugees to other immigrants who come here as wealthy individuals or have been established for decades is stupid. Pre-Civil war, the Somali immigrants had a great reputation. But you would never post that!

Just looking at your name, I think you probably are a deadbeat even though you lived in the West your whole life.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
AJ has nothing to do with me, so take his dick out of your mouth, I know it's hard for some of you. I might start my own thread.
Look how you speak to someones daughter, a fellow Somali and a Muslim.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Civilized people don't talk like this. You probably failed school, are ugly and are depressed. So, you take your frustrations out in insulting your people.

Look how you speak to someones daughter, a fellow Somali and a Muslim.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Civilized people don't talk like this. You probably failed school, are ugly and are depressed. So, you take your frustrations out in insulting your people.
He's an anti-Somali, most likely homosexual atheist. Don't bother responding to this troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending