Libyan Arabs torture Somali girl

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
There really aren’t. Take it from someone who’s been back home and have many cousins unemployed who also have university degrees they can’t even use. At this point they got educated for bants.

They honestly cannot find jobs, hence why I find your take laughable. Do I agree with them going Libya? Hell no, but there is something so callous and delusional about Western folks who have no clue how the lack of opportunity is terrible for the youth there and the so called jobs they don’t want to do pays like a $100 a month which hardly covers anything for a society that operates in dollars .
Why dont they use the $10,000 dollars they use to tahriib to start a business venture instead? Somalia is a golden land of opportunities, You do realize Tahriib costs a pretty penny? These people just watch TikTok and Youtube and think the West is where money grows from trees.

Heres a man who tahriibed who returned to Mogadishu after he realized living in the West was a scam.

Why dont they use the $10,000 dollars they use to tahriib to start a business venture instead? Somalia is a golden land of opportunities, You do realize Tahriib costs a pretty penny? These people just watch TikTok and Youtube and think the West is where money grows from trees.

Heres a man who tahriibed who returned to Mogadishu after he realized living in the West was a scam.

Not everyone is business minded and starting a business and making if successful isn’t easy. There is a 60% failure rate so I do find it funny when people are like ‘why don’t you just start a business!

All of the youth cannot start businesses and unfortunately for the middle class educated who might not be business savvy there is hardly anything.

After he was able to travel back to Mogadishu on his nice shiny western-issued passport :ahh:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I’ve heard of some tahriibis talk about their experience in Libya. Some of them were basically enslaved and forced to herd animals for reer miyi Libyans. Their tales sound like something out of that Saudi Indian movie ‘Goat Life’.

Apparently, there’s also Somali magafes that act as the head house slave and help the Libyan slave owners keep the migrants in line. They report escapees, discipline those who act out of order, communicate with Somali families and help the Libyans extort money out of the poor families.

Quite often, when these families are being pressured to send all of their life savings and kidney money to Libya to save their child, the tahriibi is already dead.

It’s hard to feel bad for the dumb tahriibis. They often migrate from peaceful areas of Somaliweyn, too low IQ to think of a lucrative initiative that could benefit their local community with half the cost of their mother’s kidney. These dimwits would rather cross the largest desert in the world, be subjugated to slavery, face potential sexual assault, death, deportation back to not even the lands they’re from, but to Muqdisho than live an honest living by opening up a small shop, becoming a butcher, driving taxis, starting a farm, transporting drinking water, etc.

Last edited:
If I was them i'd tahriib too, although I don't condone it. I can invision a Somalia in the near future where there will be 2 classes of people. 1 class that has western residency and passports, and speaks the lingua franca of the world with all its advantages and rights, and another class of have nots that includes everyone else. This is already happening ofcourse, but that alone would make it worthwhile to me. Imagine never having seen anywhere outside Somalia and not being able to speak a second language. Almost like you are trapped.

TekNiKo

VIP
Not everyone is business minded and starting a business and making if successful isn’t easy. There is a 60% failure rate so I do find it funny when people are like ‘why don’t you just start a business!

All of the youth cannot start businesses and unfortunately for the middle class educated who might not be business savvy there is hardly anything.
So getting enslaved in Libya is a better option and dying at sea, ok then.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’ve heard of some tahriibis talk about their experience in Libya. Some of them were basically enslaved and forced to herd animals for reer miyi Libyans. Their tales sound like something out of that Saudi Indian movie ‘Goat Life’.

Apparently, there’s also Somali magafes that act as the head house slave and help the Libyan slave owners keep the migrants in line. They report escapees, discipline those who act out of order, communicate with Somali families and help the Libyans extort money out of the poor families.

Quite often, when these families are being pressured to send all of their life savings and kidney money to Libya to save their child, the tahriibi is already dead.

It’s hard to feel bad for the dumb tahriibis. They often migrate from peaceful areas of Somaliweyn, too low IQ to think of a lucrative initiative that could benefit their local community with half the cost of their mother’s kidney. These dimwits would rather cross the largest desert in the world, be subjugated to slavery, face potential sexual assault, death, deportation back to not even the lands they’re from, but to Muqdisho than live an honest living by opening up a small shop, becoming a butcher, driving taxis, starting a farm, transporting drinking water, etc.
You hit the nail on the head! I even hear tahriibi girls are unmarriagable due to the rape they incur. Sacrificing your honour for pennies in the West is really sad.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If I was them i'd tahriib too, although I don't condone it. I can invision a Somalia in the near future where there will be 2 classes of people. 1 class that has western residency and passports, and speaks the lingua franca of the world with all its advantages and rights, and another class of have nots that includes everyone else. This is already happening ofcourse, but that alone would make it worthwhile to me. Imagine never having seen anywhere outside Somalia and not being able to speak a second language. Almost like you are trapped.
Huge suburban neighbors catering to the diaspora are already being built back home.

These two classes already exist

You hit the nail on the head! I even hear tahriibi girls are unmarriagable due to the rape they incur. Sacrificing your honour for pennies in the West is really sad.
‘Unmarriagable’

You’re truly a vile individual.

Someone gets r-worded and this all you think about.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
There really aren’t. Take it from someone who’s been back home and have many cousins unemployed who also have university degrees they can’t even use. At this point they got educated for bants.

They honestly cannot find jobs, hence why I find your take laughable. Do I agree with them going Libya? Hell no, but there is something so callous and delusional about Western folks who have no clue how the lack of opportunity is terrible for the youth there and the so called jobs they don’t want to do pays like a $100 a month which hardly covers anything for a society that operates in dollars .

"They honestly cannot find jobs, hence why I find your take laughable. Do I agree with them going Libya? Hell no, but there is something so callous and delusional about Western folks who have no clue how the lack of opportunity is terrible for the youth there and the so called jobs they don’t want to do pays like a $100 a month which hardly covers anything for a society that operates in dollars ."

Life like this isn't worth living man. I genuinely feel bad for most of them. I would have done whatever it takes to leave the country.

If the west wasn't possible I would have gone to Kenya or South Africa.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha

:westbrookwtf: Is that all you took from my breakdown of the tahriibi suffering in Libya?

Weird cajuus.

TekNiKo

VIP
‘Unmarriagable’

You’re truly a vile individual.

Someone gets r-worded and this all you think about.
They willingly went there knowing the danger, its like someone entering a fire and complaining it burns. No excuse for r- but its just the sad world we live in.