Life is more beautiful with positivity

Today was a rare good day for me. Everything went smoothly. I didn’t curse at anyone or think badly of them, neither did I want to kms. Even though the train came over 40 mins late, I still felt good. Such a minuscule thing didn’t ruin my day today like it usually would. This made me realise just how beautiful life is with positivity. From now on I’m going to be a better, more positive person. I will not swear at or curse anyone even if they aggravate me and I will try to make the best of any situation. Spread kindness and love everyone ❤️

Magic Peace GIF by StudioNumberOne

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Today was a rare good day for me. Everything went smoothly. I didn’t curse at anyone or think badly of them, neither did I want to kms. Even though the train came over 40 mins late, I still felt good. Such a minuscule thing didn’t ruin my day today like it usually would. This made me realise just how beautiful life is with positivity. From now on I’m going to be a better, more positive person. I will not swear at or curse anyone even if they aggravate me and I will try to make the best of any situation. Spread kindness and love everyone ❤️

Magic Peace GIF by StudioNumberOne

I find myself whenever i feel suicidal i say- Alhamadhulilaah God has been good to me so far. Instantly i find relief

Appreciate your positivity. For me today has been a harsh day bus came late and I got a bad headache but I'm planning on getting a good sleep. Was feeling negative till I saw your post thank you.