lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Your reputation & image is truly finished when madows start to complain about you
90% of these people are not from Europe. If you say this stuff about their people, it’s “racism” but Somalis are free game. I remember there was a thread on there a few months ago about a law being passed to protect Black women in Minnesota since there were a lot of deaths by the hands of their partners. They came in there flying claiming Somalis live in Minnesota and that our culture is misogynistic and we bring our bad dhaqan to them, then someone posted all the black female victims in the past year and not a single one was Somali.
:sass1:
Now they’re claiming faraxs are known for raping European women when we all know that’s not even remotely true

:umwhat:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Madows can’t say shit, also that forum basically is 4chan for madow gabdho. That says it all.
They do this then have the audacity to cry about Somalis not claiming black.
:damedamn:
They are also pitting Somali men and women against each other.
:hillarybiz:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Who cares really. Imagine the amount of stuff we've said about others (not me), it has zero impact outside the internet. You could always tell them their hair is sewn and glued on thereby defeating them in single combat but at what cost?

Somali men are done out here I feel sorry for them the hate is unparallel to anything I seen, from Johnny somali ruining their rep in Japan, to that anti somali men video that got millions of views. They becoming the new Asian men, my prayers with yall.

Somali men are done out here I feel sorry for them the hate is unparallel to anything I seen, from Johnny somali ruining their rep in Japan, to that anti somali men video that got millions of views. athey becoming the new Asian men, my prayers with yall
Somali men are engineers, in tech, and wadaad, they are not even in the streets like that, you know it’s actually good for me, I’m going to get a good Somali men all for me, I don’t need them to have good pr for ajnabi women 😂

Im happy they are showing their true colours, wallahi they want us to be assimilated in their khansir culture, Sweden it’s too late even though you are trying to steal Muslim children

Wallahi you know what us Somalis are alone, I’m so happy our people are insular and making our own spaces, they forget Somalis are in Scandinavian politics, the first black mp in Finland and Sweden are Somalis, we will keep our Daqan and our deen we are not going anywhere

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
should we really care? we know the demographic causing billions of dollars to go to welfare, paying damages to riots and criminal activity. these niggas are complaining about us in minnesota despite Detroit or NY existing.
I don't know how you can point finger to Arabs or Somalis when every store in an AA majority area having locked on basic items.
AP23034018489676-e1675691494943.jpg

Let them blame Pakistanis, Arabs and Somalis it's their coping mechanism after all.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Somali men are done out here I feel sorry for them the hate is unparallel to anything I seen, from Johnny somali ruining their rep in Japan, to that anti somali men video that got millions of views. They becoming the new Asian men, my prayers with yall.
Stop tryna distance yourself from the anti-Somali rhetoric. Very coonish behaviour.

Trending

Latest posts