lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi even our restaurants are popping, Somali cuisine will be everywhere
Yup, I’m seeing Asians opening up Somali restaurants lmao. There’s a popular somali restaurant in the UK that I follow on tiktok, naturally I automatically thought it was Somali owned but it’s owned by Bangladeshis.

The social media guy panned the video onto himself and I was like, ok maybe they hired ajnabi for social media then he goes into the kitchen and all I see are timojileec and one packing moos in a truck
:mugshotman: :pachah1:

somali trolls on twitter call madows monkeys and ja/reers, madows see that.

madows are starting to return the hatred ive noticed

somali trolls on twitter are wild
Started return, we actually started return the same energy they were giving back , they started it, there’s documentataries and studies done about the black community hostility to newly arrived Somali refugees we have the evidence to back it up, we remember the days when grown black men jumped on habaryars, Somali guys had to take the street to protect us

so every somali girl that criticises somali men is her?
This is not a gender based issue you dimwit.. These xoolo are talking shit about our whole community.. You would've understood this if you had any self worth.. How can you be Somali and still try to find excuse for hatred towards your own people?

Yup, I’m seeing Asians opening up Somali restaurants lmao. There’s a popular somali restaurant in the UK that I follow on tiktok, naturally I automatically thought it was Somali owned but it’s owned by Bangladeshis.

The social media guy panned the video onto himself and I was like, ok maybe they hired ajnabi for social media then he goes into the kitchen and all I see are timojileec and one packing moos in a truck
:mugshotman: :pachah1:
No way you do know all Indian restaurants are owned by bengalis, lol they even have the Hindus shook

Trending

Latest posts