lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Somali men are done out here I feel sorry for them the hate is unparallel to anything I seen, from Johnny somali ruining their rep in Japan, to that anti somali men video that got millions of views. They becoming the new Asian men, my prayers with yall.
Nacaladi ku dhashay was. You know that's not true.

Nacaladi ku dhashay was. You know that's not true.
Not in general but when it comes to social media than yes, and it doesn't help somali men moving like incels attacking black women and somali girls and also joining gangs thinking they're cool only for them to not be taken seriously and be mocked at.

Sol

?
They had such a headstart ahead of us in the UK and what do they have to show for it? :bell:Ask yourself when was the last you saw a black owned establishment here be it a grocery store, electronic store, or even restaurant. It makes them genuinely seeth seeing Somalis come from a war torn country and and in a couple of decades have their own stores and strong community orientated areas where everyone supports each other.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I used to be offended when these mad*ws attacked us but nowadays I just feel pity for them. They are jealous of us because we help each other so much. In the UK (esp in London), you would find entire streets made up of Somali businesses and they support each other financially.
(Places like Hayes, Harlesden, Shepherd's Bush e.t.c.,). There was a video of a Congolese guy urging his fellow countrymen to assist each other just like the Somalis do, while pointing to an entire row of Somali restaurants.
Another point to consider is that we are Muslim and black people are very Islamaphobic, people cut them some slack because they are black. They always say things like, Arabs forced their religions on us, our culture was destroyed by arabs (they really mean Islam), we are not native to Horn Africa and that we are the babies of Bantu and Arabs.
They must have forgotten the way they were massacred by their white christian missionary masters.
Stockholm syndrome much? :childplease:

Even Shaun Bailey, a black candidate for Mayor of London keeps referring to London as Londonistan, He also said that students shouldn't have Eid and that muslims are different from black people (notice how he separated the two) because they can't assimilate properly due to religious differences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah I know he's pretending to be somali because of his deep hatred for somalis, but tbh if it wasn't for somali trolls mocking ethiopians and oromos and being very vocal he wouldn't have said "Somali"
Why the hell should we, as a collective, be punished for the words or actions of these trolls, who don't even represent 1% of Somalis on the internet? Nonsense

Why the hell should we, as a collective, be punished for the words or actions of these trolls, who don't even represent 1% of Somalis on the internet? Nonsense
But we are punished for it at the end of the day. It gets so much tractions and people thus perceiving somalis ina different light, take japan for example i can't go and visit there and say I'm somali in peace due to that troll Johnny.

But we are punished for it at the end of the day. It gets so much tractions and people thus perceiving somalis ina different light, take japan for example i can't go and visit there and say I'm somali in peace due to that troll Johnny.
You can't be serious. Japan has a population of 120 million, so it's not rational to think that one person can influence the majority's perspective of us.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
yeah I know he's pretending to be somali because of his deep hatred for somalis, but tbh if it wasn't for somali trolls mocking ethiopians and oromos and being very vocal he wouldn't have said "Somali"
Naya you need to honestly shut the f*ck up. I hate xalimos like you. They won’t pick you.

Trending

Latest posts