LMAO Wahhabis come explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews are Allahs chosen people. He loves them. Remember. They are blessed.
[62.6] Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I swear religious people annoy me The Quran says the jews should settle in the land Allah granted for them, doesn't it?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Jews are Allahs chosen people. He loves them. Remember. They are blessed.
No there not they never were if anything they were the most hated:ftw9nwa:
These people called jews were some of the worst people they would engage in immoral acts including Sodomy between men:ftw9nwa:
Different prophets that were one of them were sent multiple times each failing to convert them:ftw9nwa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No there not they never were if anything they were the most hated:ftw9nwa:
These people called jews were some of the worst people they would engage in immoral acts including Sodomy between men:ftw9nwa:
Different prophets that were one of them were sent multiple times each failing to convert them:ftw9nwa:

They are blessed look at how many noble price winner they've produced and let's look at the Ummahs.

tumblr_min9bofQtc1s2wjzuo1_400.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are blessed look at how many noble price winner they've produced and let's look at the Ummahs.

tumblr_min9bofQtc1s2wjzuo1_400.gif
Yes real winners if only history wasn't kind to them if I remember correctly the jews were enslaved by the original Egyptian and then again the germans would exterminate 6 million of them god sure loves them doesn't he:ftw9nwa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes real winners if only history wasn't kind to them if I remember correctly the jews were enslaved by the original Egyptian and then again the germans would exterminate 6 million of them god sure loves them doesn't he:ftw9nwa:

Is that something funny to you? They are clearly blessed in terms of innovation.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Is that something funny to you? They are clearly blessed in terms of innovation.
And no thats not true everything They accomplished is because of the west:ftw9nwa:
These people called jewish have been sucking the titts of the west for the last 70 years if you want to know how great and successful they were look at there history before 1900:ftw9nwa:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah stop I don't like hard liquor. And Look at you hypocrite how are you a jihadi but know names of haram drinks?
I know you don't like the overfocus the palestinian cause gets to the detriment of others and I do agree that they should find a way to get peace but lets not pretend for a second that most of the israelis are not just racist white settlers. Like they literally lynch black people there.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/new-video-exposes-severity-of-eritrean-mans-lynching/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.