LMAO Wahhabis come explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
LMAO you got that from biased Al Jazeera. Israel didn't do that. And Palestinians killed how many in that restaurant? Go fight for the dying Somalis or Persians or whatever you claim Nayaa.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/10/12/gaza-donors-un-should-press-israel-blockade
Donor countries at the October 12, 2014 conference on assistance to Palestine should press Israel to lift sweeping, unjustified restrictions on the movement of people and goods into and out of the Gaza Strip. The United Nations Security Council should reinforce previous resolutions ignored by Israel calling for the removal of unjustified restrictions......Blanket Israeli restrictions unconnected or disproportionate to security considerations unnecessarily harm people’s access to food, water, education, and other fundamental rights in Gaza. Israel’s unwillingness to lift such restrictions will seriously hinder a sustainable recovery after a seven-year blockade and the July-August fighting that damaged much of Gaza, Human Rights Watch said.
Israel’s blockade of Gaza, reinforced by Egypt, has largely prevented the export and import of commercial and agricultural goods, crippling Gaza’s economy, as well as travel for personal, educational, and health reasons. The blockade has had a disastrous impact on the health and wellbeing of Gaza’s civilians, curtailing the delivery of food, medicine, fuel, and other necessities. Hundreds of thousands of people have little or no access to clean water. Hospitals, even before the recent fighting, were desperately overstretched. To the extent that the blockade went beyond justifications of military necessity, it constitutes unlawful collective punishment of the civilian population.
Source: HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.
http://www.ebony.com/news-views/the-forced-sterilization-of-ethiopian-jewish-women-785
There were several operations that brought Ethiopian Jews to Israel, all of which seemed to offer great hope initially. It’s been almost thirty years since that strewn together exodus and Ethiopians are still fighting for basic human rights-- so much so that attempting to unpack those struggles here would be a futile disservice. The latest concerns regard claims that Ethiopian women are being forced into allowing the administration of Depo Provera birth control injections is raising great concern with human and women’s rights activist around the globe.
Research on productive trafficking indicates that"...there is a deliberate targeting of these women." The birth rate in the Ethiopian community in Israel has halved in the last ten years. The National goes on to report that a 2009 study by led by researcher Hedva Eyal revealed that some 57 percent of all Depo-Provera users in Israel were Ethiopian, yet their community represents less than 2 percent of the country's population: "Medical staff have pressured women to take the contraceptive at Israeli-linked transit centres inside Ethiopia that prepare them for immigration to Israel...officials at the centres threatened to deny an unspecified number of applicants entry into Israel if they refused the drug...Ms Eyal described the drug's use as part of an "unspoken policy" in Israel that aimed to reduce 'the number of births in a community that is Black and mostly poor.'"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/middleeast/israel-charges-eritrean-migrant-beating/
Israel: 4 charged in 'lynching' of Eritrean migrant mistaken for terrorist
They commit false flags and participate in the hoaxes in the Middle East and in the Western Hemisphere.

They want this:
ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-777x437.jpg

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Meh don't care about the middle east.
If we want to get back both kilinka shanad and NFD, I think it's important we show solidarity to other irredentist movements like OLF(Oromo Liberation Front), West Sahara, East Turkestan, Tibet, Kashmir, Chechnya, East Timor, Cyprus, and so and so forth but obviously not everybody but those that further our political goals.
:fittytousand:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
If we want to get back both kilinka shanad and NFD, I think it's important we show solidarity to other irredentist movements like OLF(Oromo Liberation Front), West Sahara, East Turkestan, Tibet, Kashmir, Chechnya, East Timor, Cyprus, and so and so forth but obviously not everybody but those that further our political goals.
:fittytousand:

ONly OLF because the destruction of Ethiopia has to happen.

Hafez

VIP
Uff calayki

Finally, @Barni doesn't conflate the disgusting Salafi/Wahhabi sect with Islam.:rolleyes::2tjlv3e::nvjpqts:
Sxb don't sweet talk this qumayo. I thought you were better than this man. She's clearly making a mockery of the takbir. What other intention(s) could she have possibly had when making this thread...

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Uff calayki

Sxb don't sweet talk this qumayo. I thought you were better than this man. She's clearly making a mockery of the takbir. What other intention(s) could she have possibly had when making this thread...

I'm not making fun. We all know Allah is great but I don't understand then need to shout it on a couple of steps while some
People are trying to visit a historical site. It's unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.