Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
IMG_0803.jpg

:dead:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Somali diaspora are the biggest wire money remittance donor's in the world. Just because someone sympathies with other humans doesn't make em a coon.... #FreeSyria

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali diaspora are the biggest wire money remittance donor's in the world. Just because someone sympathies with other humans doesn't make em a coon.... #FreeSyria
This :vanlf9a:

@waraabe is the biggest Zionist, habesha dicksucking qaldan he sucks on more dick semen than mosquito suck blood from their victims & you have the audacity to talk? You can't save face cause its forever covered in sperm.

#FREESYRIA

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Pretty sure that only speaks for the generation that left Somalia. As in our moms and dads. They're helping the family they grew up with and cherish. The question is will the upstart generation do the same? Do they have ties to Somalia and do they care for the people living there?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pretty sure that only speaks for the generation that left Somalia. As in our moms and dads. They're helping the family they grew up with and cherish. The question is will the upstart generation do the same? Do they have ties to Somalia and do they care for the people living there?
Muslims are like one body if a part of it is in pain the whole body will feel it.

Mr I don't believe in shariah law look at the cadaan gaal mofo
IMG_3327.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi this forum is full of bakhti corpses & the stench radiating from them is horrendous, brown nosing kowtowing grovelling to their gaal white slave masters.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

@waraabe is the biggest Zionist, habesha dicksucking qaldan he sucks on more dick semen than mosquito suck blood from their victims & you have the audacity to talk? You can't save face cause its forever covered in sperm.

#FREESYRIA

You preach daily about defendibg the religion yet you use language like that?

:susp:

waraabe

Your superior

#FREESYRIA

It's good to see you aren't hiding your homosexuality anymore. Always the extremists are gay which is why they are angry

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm never taking Islamic flack from you again after that drunk driving, hoe induced accident. Under shariah law you'd be imprisoned :ftw9nwa:

Your name is magnificently apt
Drink driving? I don't drink. Hoe? Yes I bang chicks but does that take me out the fold of Islam? Do you even know what shirk is white boy? Do you know what al wala wal bara means white boy? If one doesn't believe in the shariah he's not a Muslim white boy but I bet you know about Easter & hanukkah, yum kippur, Rosh Chodesh & chrismas.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's good to see you aren't hiding your homosexuality anymore. Always the extremists are gay which is why they are angry
You just accused Somali girls of loving Arab Gus you dick sucking keep Somali girls out your dick sucking lips, it's always the s who despise girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.