look at these coons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Muslims are like one body if a part of it is in pain the whole body will feel it

Except if he/she is from a different clan :childplease::comeon:
My enemy is hawiye & Isaac who are for the most part terrorists & terrorist sympathisers if you haven't noticed my country & race puntland is in a war being attacked by Isaac terrorists from the mountains of galgala & hawiye terrorists from mudug so yeah motherfuck IRIR ba tagan nahay.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
We don't believe you, you need more people.

I'm awaiting you terrorists like:

Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somali diaspora are the biggest wire money remittance donor's in the world. Just because someone sympathies with other humans doesn't make em a coon.... #FreeSyria
First generation (i.e our parents or those who left Somalia) don't count.

The second generation Somali diaspora is fragmented, and don't care about their motherland.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm never taking Islamic flack from you again after that drunk driving, hoe induced accident. Under shariah law you'd be imprisoned :ftw9nwa:

Your name is magnificently apt
He calls everyone on this forum a gaal, even us Muslims. Wallahi I don't know what is wrong with him, but he's got problems.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
First generation (i.e our parents or those who left Somalia) don't count.

The second generation Somali diaspora is fragmented, and don't care about their motherland.

Anybody that doesn't care is a loser. Unless you worship the Western lifestyle you would have some sort of longing or hopes for Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Anybody that doesn't care is a loser. Unless you worship the Western lifestyle you would have some sort of longing or hopes for Somalia.
Unfortunately, the majority of the second generation diaspora are losers.

It's not that they worship the western lifestyle, but it's that they have no other alternative. Their parents didn't do a good time installing Somali values on them, and weren't involved in their life.

So they just follow the crowd. And if the crowd is to care about Syria, Palestine, Iraq and ignore Somalia, then that's what they are going to do. We shouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.