look at these coons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
First generation (i.e our parents or those who left Somalia) don't count.

The second generation Somali diaspora is fragmented, and don't care about their motherland.
Pretty sure that only speaks for the generation that left Somalia. As in our moms and dads. They're helping the family they grew up with and cherish. The question is will the upstart generation do the same? Do they have ties to Somalia and do they care for the people living there?
:hmm: Hopefully somalia picks itself back up by then..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi some people weey Iska socdan they think just by saying they're Muslim that makes them a Muslim smh there's rules to this, why don't you google shirk?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You were calling @TheLibertarianQuiche a gaal on the other thread for NO reason at all. To you it's all fun and games like one of your white es.

I will pray for you since its very apparent you have a mental illness.
I'll ask you again can one be considered a Muslim if he or she doesn't believe in the shariah law of Allah?

It's a simple question which demands a simple answer.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:chrisfreshhah: They could be excused for ignorance? Where did you get that from? Can you please bring forth your evidence adigo mahadsan oo weliba mudan.

but you should be excused when engaging in promiscuous sex even though you know full well it is haram, and an act of impulsiveness God has forbade?

masasbaa sxb? wallahi i didn't know that's how the game worked i learned something aniga. :cosbyhmm:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:chrisfreshhah: They could be excused for ignorance? Where did you get that from? Can you please bring forth your evidence adigo mahadsan oo weliba mudan.
Unless the person knows what he is saying is kufr, then he is a muslim and excused for ignorance.

I dont use this site as it is salafi but you can read it here: https://islamqa.info/en/228033

but you should be excused when engaging in promiscuous sex even though you know full well it is haram, and an act of impulsiveness God has forbade?

masasbaa sxb? wallahi i didn't know that's how the game worked i learned something aniga. :cosbyhmm:
He is a munafiq. Most extremists are like him.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol, of all people, it's waraabe's complaining about this? Mr. "Somalis are different races, we're nothing a like" @waraabe ?

Lmao, this is the end result of that thinking. People won't care about Somalia and the tragedy that befalls it's people.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol, of all people, it's waraabe's complaining about this? Mr. "Somalis are different races, we're nothing a like" @waraabe ?

Lmao, this is the end result of that thinking. People won't care about Somalia and the tragedy that befalls it's people.

We are different races but I don't like Arab bootyclappers

Their excuse is always one and the same, Syria didn't choose what is going on there. Neither did we! Idiots! It is one thing to make dua for all Muslims but a different thing to undermine some on the grounds that "they did it to themselves." :draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Unless the person knows what he is saying is kufr, then he is a muslim and excused for ignorance.

I dont use this site as it is salafi but you can read it here: https://islamqa.info/en/228033

He is a munafiq. Most extremists are like him.
Your mothers pumpum is munafiq & no I won't accept that source from khawarij salafi dogs of hell provide another source that's not from those bastards.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's wrong with caring about humanity? I'm sick and tired of losers who sit around and don't even try to change the world for better yet have the audacity to bring up Somalia every time they see someone trying to help others. What are you doing for Somalia? When Allah swt gives you the upper hand, don't ever try to control others, you can help Somalia and help others too. Stop trying to compare Somalia with every situation. Somalia and Somali people deserve better.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"But the people in Syria didn't choose to do war and it effects everyone that lives there"
What an utterly dumb fucking c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.