Maakhir state movement

Jungle

VIP
ATMIS/AMISOM females protect landheeres:lolbron:

:pachah1: Your people are split amongst SL & PL. If too many of you congregate with weapons you will be disarmed asap lol

Your people receive better treatment in Xamar when compared to Garowe & Hargeisa. Ofc you beg Warsangeli Harti Abgaal in Muqdisho but thats fine.

@Ximan iyo Xadeed stop claiming my land 😂 malindi and lamu unaka leh 🇸🇱🙏🏽 stick to makhiir state of Somaliland
These guys are begging Kabtan Ayuub to talk about them so that people hear about their prank state. They don't have anyone in social media with an audiance more than 4 warsan jeedals.
Lebron James Lol GIF by NBA

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
These guys are begging Kabtan Ayuub to talk about them so that people hear about their prank state. They don't have anyone in social media with an audiance more than 4 warsan jeedals.
Lebron James Lol GIF by NBA
Iga so hadal please 🙏🏽 general kabtan ayub

Jungle

VIP
Makhiir is gurgurte project😂
Well that isn't our business, Ali Geedi who is warsangeli is feeding them lies in Muqdisho hotels. Warsangeli Harti Abgaal are respected their namesake are laangaabs, sxb you remember Maxamed Dheere, Bashir Raage, the terorrist Abukar Cadani waa warsangeli wasaqdaan naga qabso aad u talisid

My immediate reer are #146 AG. Ali Mahdi Mohamed and Sheikh Sharif who are two former presidents are my from subclan of Abgaal. What are you nimaan isku talin laangaab la hubo lol
There are Abgaal presidents because Mogadishu was chosen as the capital of Somalia.
Not because of merit, qualifications or laandher, as you have said, but by pure geographical coincidence.

If the Somali capital was Baydhabo, most of the Somali presidents would have been chosen from the Raxanweyn clan.

Let us move the Somali capital to another place and see how many Abgaal presidents can be elected as Somali presidents .

My issue is not with people leaving Puntland, it is 'fake leaving'.

We need a full-blown divorce on all levels; government, military, you name it. I don't want to see this Khaatumo drame repeated, where we still have a Dhulbahante VP, Ministers, civil servants, soldiers, it doesn't make a lick of sense. If you say you are going to leave, you are supposed to actually leave.

Please make peace within your own communities, come to a consensus and when you leave, take everyone with you. The only sub-clan I want to see in PL affairs are Dubays from Bosaso. And even they'd better not get upset at not getting President, VP or Speaker of parliament, because that will become near impossible with 1M1V.

I don't want to hear a single peep out of a non-MJ clan about political representation after Khatumo and Maakhir leave. Walahi waa ku qosliya at the audacity.

Trending