Maakhir state movement

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
That is cut and edited video.
This is the full video
This guy went from Somaliland to puntland and now his saying he want to build federal state for makhiir under hassan gurgurte payroll…..take ur 2 district makhiir state anywhere we dont care but stop blaming ur own problem on me

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Half of Badhan is under Maakhir control

Great news make sure horgalada warsangali puntland na igu matalo yeena deeganka luug so digeen 😂😂 Nelson mandelaha makhiir abdisalaam dhoore wa inu noqdho madaxweynaha ugu horeey makhiir dowladnimada ka horgaaliyo 😂😂
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Makhiir police forces
IMG_7980.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed munafaqada nagadaya😂😂 saladanadi ba leh god bless puntland 😂 which team do u support abwan abdirashid Yusuf jibril or hogamiyaha makhiir movement dhoore… jihadka wa ina guriga ka bilabta before u blame puntland and president deni
IMG_7986.jpeg

Bosaso is majerteen predominantly city 🇸🇱🙏🏽 warsaan live in west of bosaso district but today those tuulo are part of hayland region not under bari region anymore according to puntland regional map
View attachment 345670
Warsangali towns and settlements in Bosaso district are still part of Bari region not Haylaan.
Haylan split from Sanaag.

Today Warsangali have 8 or 9 mps in bosaso council and 6 of them are Dubeys 😆.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Warsangali towns and settlements in Bosaso district are still part of Bari region not Haylaan.
Haylan split from Sanaag.

Today Warsangali have 8 or 9 mps in bosaso council and 6 of them are Dubeys 😆.
In banderbayla two brother subclan of muse sultan… farah muse one subclan got 6mp will the other have 1mp 😂😂 in terms of size they are equal people were voting based on party , and if u are 1 or 2 for the party ur chance is high the reason 1 subclan of farah got more seat is because they put thier eggs into 3 basket kaah,mideeye and sincad well the other subclan put their eggs only kaah
Ugaryahan farah got 6mp bayla
Mohamud farah got 1mp that is my subclan 😂 we were out smart by our brother ugaryahan farah ….. you got all those mp in bosaso not because population is because u had ur eggs 3 party, kaah, mideeye and sincad 😂😂 is like me claiming this 3 party is Osman mohamud party 😂

Last edited:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Harti, the largest sub-clan in Somalia, is being divided up. Puntland will always be your motherland reer Sanaag iyo Sool. Even if you have abandoned us, we haven't (Bosaaso is literally full of Warsangeli and Garowe was/is full of Dhulbahante). I'm not disappointed, but it would have been wiser to join the Non-MS movement (Non-Maxamuud Saleebaan) movement, which I am proud to champion! The movement fights for justice, equality and parity for Non-MS MJ and also Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Carab Saalax, etc.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
In banderbayla two brother subclan of muse sultan… farah muse one subclan got 6mp will the other have 1mp 😂😂 in terms of size they are equal people were voting based on party , and if ur 1 or 2 for the party ur chance is high the reason 1 subclan of farah got more seat is because they put thier eggs into 3 basket kaah,mideeye and sincad well the other subclan put their eggs only kaah
Ugaryahan farah got 6mp bayla
Mohamud farah got 1mp that is my subclan 😂 we were out smart by our brother ugaryahan farah ….. you got all those mp in bosaso not because population is because u had ur eggs 3 party, kaah, mideeye and sincad 😂😂 is like me claim this 3 party is Osman mohamud party 😂
Ugaaryahaan Farah, specifically Mohamed Ugaaryahaan is too dominant subhanallah.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Harti, the largest sub-clan in Somalia, is being divided up. Puntland will always be your motherland reer Sanaag iyo Sool. Even if you have abandoned us, we haven't (Bosaaso is literally full of Warsangeli and Garowe was/is full of Dhulbahante). I'm not disappointed, but it would have been wiser to join the Non-MS movement (Non-Maxamuud Saleebaan) movement, which I am proud to champion! The movement fights for justice, equality and parity for Non-MS MJ and also Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Carab Saalax, etc.
Mohamud saleebaan niman ka gobsan wallahi ine jireen the reason we are not slave of urur samaale is because our resistance 😂 the problem with mohamud saleeban is their politician well throw our future majerteen land just to please other…. I don’t care about harti darood or somali 😂 majerteen interest come first united we stand against yamyam iyo sharan shaaro

Puntland is big enough to be our own country 🇸🇱🙏🏽 puntland is bigger than Ireland
IMG_7577.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
look at jubbaland and beesha ogaden no freedom of speech no freedom to bear arms if you go out of line you will be six feet under… Ahmed black been Jubaland president since 2009 that is 15 years, nobody can challenge him in kismayo he even chased Jubaland muse sultan mp mohamed ali yusuf who was born in kismayo and raised 😂 imagine being chased from ur own city by someone from dagaxbur DDS😂😂 imagine if Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed didn’t go to xamar 2006 to build hawiye for government instead went to kismayo with his 15k soldiers and say casimada somalia is kismayo temporary and until casimada lo wada siman yahay laga helaayo but he choose hawiye unuka leh bobdishu and in the end they betrayed him replaced him with terriost shariif afguudud 😂😂 laxda meeshe isdigta lagu waso…. Mohamud saleeban majerteen bu la hareey nacalad haku dacdho

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bosaso is full of Warsangeli?

Dubeys subclans have tuulos and neighborhoods in the district lol

This isn't about being anti PL. Badhan Ana tagay ilaa Xingalool hal xarun oo dowladeed kuma shaqaynaysa

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bosaso is full of Warsangeli?

Dubeys subclans have tuulos and neighborhoods in the district lol

This isn't about being anti PL. Badhan Ana tagay ilaa Xingalool hal xarun oo dowladeed kuma shaqaynaysa
Maxa ku didhey ina disaato 😂😂 ma waxa rabta nin Majerteeen inu ku diso 😂 hadha local government disan weydhe that is ur promplem puntland qabil ba lo kala dagan yahay, qabailadan wa hubeysan yihin… puntland waxa weye waxa kaliyaha cadow kore iskaga. dicineeso lo masameen ine toilet ku disto loma sameen 😂😂we are in civil war no central government …. Magaratey cid wax ku heesato maleh aniga markan muse sultan ah haye dagmada bayla toilet hata laga ma diso because dadka dagmada hadhe qabsan wayaan don’t except others to do it for you but I love puntland because wa magac add xaqaqa ku ileesaneso if it wasn’t puntland today we will have been under urur samaale rule

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts