Maakhir state movement

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Are the leaders of this region actually 68iq? HSM told them both he won’t recognize a new FMS without at least two regions, while GM was only 1.5. He’s clearly choosing favourites so your supposed to spite him. Not be dumb enough to say “oh we won’t serve anyone m” in government, these are both sibling tribes too.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
The whole federal system is a tribal projects , what make us different plus maxamud Harti (Warsangeli, hinjiye)has the land ,population ,coast , resources and history.
Do you have two regions? The goal is swipe your own aid money from FG but you can’t do that without two, you could easily achieve that by joining your cousins

Are the leaders of this region actually 68iq? HSM told them both he won’t recognize a new FMS without at least two regions, while GM was only 1.5. He’s clearly choosing favourites so your supposed to spite him. Not be dumb enough to say “oh we won’t serve anyone m” in government, these are both sibling tribes too.
thay are horgels .They are not stupid, they are simply scamming uneducated men, women and children.
All they care about is making money by any means possible.
They are willing to sell their souls to the devil.

This Horgal is one of the initiators of the establishment Maakhir State at this time and He was a former minister in the Somaliland government.
Now he has received another project from Mogadishu to establish the fake state of Maakhir.

Wasiirkii hore ee ganacsiga ee mamulka somaliland kana mid ah xisbiga kulmiye ayaa maanta gaarey degmada xiingalool gobolka sanaag ee puntland ilaa hadda kama hadal xukuumada puntland arintaan.

images

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
2 region rule can be changed everything else in constitution being modified so it’s not set in stone. More clan states is good less chance of infighting and secession movements . The only stable base in Somalia always been clan. It’s good foundation for place like Somalia at least u have peace

Do I think HSM will do it? No he wouldn’t even recognize hiraan he will definitely not recognize more darood states even if makhir and khatumo combined I don’t think he would do it. But if these states manage their resources like fish and gold and get diaspora investments and set up tolls they won’t need recognition can do own thing and prevent outside interference. 1 day world will get bored and cut all aid and level playing field it will be good day when it happens

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I support this, let everyone do their thang. Anaga as reer PL should welcome this. Why do we have still SSC politicians and civil servants at all levels in PL? They want to separate so let's separate. Same with warsans, whether they want their makhir or join SSC, let them go. Let them handle their issues with FGS whether they get recognized or not. Same with Leekase in Mudug. Let them all go.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warsangeli need no one, it's SSC or Puntland that needs Warsangeli
The elected interim makhiir leader was also afyaheenka puntland opposition candidate 2024😂

The Maakhir State (Warsangeli State) project is unrealistic because it is a tribal project.

If every Somali clan was allowed to create its own federal state,
how many tribal-based Somali federal states would emerge in Somalia?

I as a Warsangeli, we have two options:
either we stay in the state of Puntland or we join the SSC.

I wisely suggest that the Warsangeli participate in the SSC project (our historical allies).
Khatuumo/makhir uniting will be one of the powerhouse of somalia 🇸🇴
IMG_7599.jpeg

Last edited:
I support Maakhir. However, the timing is 100% suspicious and a manoevre by HSM to empower himself. At least wait until that man is gone and get a pro-federalism President instated. But that is too much of the right thing and people are too emotional and blind to see what is going on.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I support Maakhir. However, the timing is 100% suspicious and a manoevre by HSM to empower himself. At least wait until that man is gone and get a pro-federalism President instated. But that is too much of the right thing and people are too emotional and blind to see what is going on.
The interim makhiir leader was spokesman of puntland opposition once the election was over all of them went to xamar and became Hassan gurgurte tool 😂😂

I support this, let everyone do their thang. Anaga as reer PL should welcome this. Why do we have still SSC politicians and civil servants at all levels in PL? They want to separate so let's separate. Same with warsans, whether they want their makhir or join SSC, let them go. Let them handle their issues with FGS whether they get recognized or not. Same with Leekase in Mudug. Let them all go.

FGS (Damul Jadiid hijacked) has ZERO intentions to recognise anything 😂

They loathe the people they are buying and they are planning phase 2: clan wars in the North. They will make sure that Dhulbahante and Warsangeli fight each other, and that both fight MJs, and then SNM will attack again. Dadkaan waa ka samray, all the hard work is being flushed down the toilet, all those lives sacrificed for what? To be played by DJ?

It is very embarrassing that people are being played by Damul Jadiid employees and can't even wait until Culusow is gone to start the divorce process with Puntland. Ok. Lax walba meeshee is dhigto ayaa lagu qala.

Last edited:
SNM + their allies, can't beat you on the battle field but they can buy your politicians and then pit you against each other. I promise you all this, if this trajectory continues, the next time SNM+ Djibouti+ USC attack, Hartis will still be bickering amongst each other and it will be a wrap. Get your acts together, learn to divorce AT THE RIGHT TIME, or do what you are doing now.

So damn embarrassing.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I agree Dhoore is an inconsistent man

A failed horgal phase
A failed MP run
A failed Maakhir grift

I'm just seeing how this goes 😂

The only one who could start Maakhir is a real representative like Gen. Indhoyare

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Horta umadan Xingalool degan maanu jahwareer ku dhicin :ayaanswag:

Maakhir State movement but there was a Waddani office recently opened in the tuulo. Then I came across this on TT lool. Meesha maxaa ka socda?
IMG_0306.jpeg

I agree Dhoore is an inconsistent man

A failed horgal phase
A failed MP run
A failed Maakhir grift

I'm just seeing how this goes 😂

The only one who could start Maakhir is a real representative like Gen. Indhoyare
Few months ago he wanted the vice president of puntland 😆 even those pushing this movement were the biggest puntlanders last few years before the parliament election.
I wonder what has changed 🤔.

SNM + their allies, can't beat you on the battle field but they can buy your politicians and then pit you against each other. I promise you all this, if this trajectory continues, the next time SNM+ Djibouti+ USC attack, Hartis will still be bickering amongst each other and it will be a wrap. Get your acts together, learn to divorce AT THE RIGHT TIME, or do what you are doing now.

So damn embarrassing.
You can't build a nation on qabiil walal, even within a qabiil we'll further divide ourselves into sub tribes and fight each other.. We need to abandon qabiil especially in politics and reduce it only as a tool for identifying..

Everytime a politician doesn't get his way they'll start campaigning for a new tribal state.. This is truly jahiliya.

I see further up @Hassan Garguute want to kick out leelkase from PL but bro failed to see the core issue, this division will not stop with leelkase or warsangeli seperating from PL.. This division will continue until every street and house has been divided with borders between them.. The sweet fruits of qabilism in Somali society :lawd:

Trending

Latest posts