Maakhir state movement

You can't build a nation on qabiil walal, even within a qabiil we'll further divide ourselves into sub tribes and fight each other.. We need to abandon qabiil especially in politics and reduce it only as a tool for identifying..

The unity between Khaatumo and Maakhir is vital for Somalia's existence, SNM is being pushed by Ethiopia and Ethiopia is backed by youknowwho.

For me as a Puntite there are multiple reasons to support these two groups, and for people who are nationalist, this division is a huge threat. I would prefer they all wait until Culusow is deposed, vote in a Pro Federalism President and then divorce. But I doubt this will happen, too many egos, too many horgals.

We aren't every subclan we were a country before Somalia existed.

Warsangeli was a sister state to Majerteenia , and was one of the oldest states in Somaliweyne older than Adal
Thats all history bro, we live in a different time and even continents are uniting to further their interests as a collective entity and here we are aiming to crate mini tribal states that can easily invaded or pushed over by stronger nations.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
Thats all history bro, we live in a different time and even continents are uniting to further their interests as a collective entity and here we are aiming to crate mini tribal states that can easily invaded or pushed over by stronger nations.
These mini states are also there to protect the interests of the local people from powerful national actors who want to oppress them of exploit them, Somali politicans on a federal level cannot be held accountable by the average citizen however a local governor or DC can. Until the political sphere stabilises federalism will be the only roadblock to ensure safe and secure management of public resources that being said i agree we need a degree of centralisation on foreign policy, defense, national spending etc etc.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Soon every sub clan and neighborhood will claim to be a state.. :mjlol:
Boowe iga badan majerteen
IMG_7577.jpeg
a1f70ef5-5e66-4bca-95b5-2d885c91ecdc.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Abdisamad must of the flag are hawiye
Darood is only four Majerteeen,dhulbahante,marehan and ogaden boowe hawiye turaab bareey siyasada qabilka ku disaan intu baratey bu ka badiye manta horgaaladi Majerteeen siyasada puntland ku fashilmey aya Hassan gurgurte agfadiyo iyago wajiyo xun πŸ˜‚ ninka majerteen manta puntland didaan muxu raaba weye πŸ˜‚ tuug caaloshi u shaqeeste weye asad nikiye taliye police 30 meter aminson bunker vila gurgurte wu raba lakin taliye police dowlada puntland Meesha kaliya manta somalia ee ka noshahay ma rabo baalo ku ciyaadhe war wuxu qadiyad xuma o sharaf daraan
a1f70ef5-5e66-4bca-95b5-2d885c91ecdc.jpeg

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
FGS (Damul Jadiid hijacked) has ZERO intentions to recognise anything πŸ˜‚

They loathe the people they are buying and they are planning phase 2: clan wars in the North. They will make sure that Dhulbahante and Warsangeli fight each other, and that both fight MJs, and then SNM will attack again. Dadkaan waa ka samray, all the hard work is being flushed down the toilet, all those lives sacrificed for what? To be played by DJ?

It is very embarrassing that people are being played by Damul Jadiid employees and can't even wait until Culusow is gone to start the divorce process with Puntland. Ok. Lax walba meeshee is dhigto ayaa lagu qala.
Yeah Garguurte is definitely pushing this but I really don't care. I say let them go and not that SSC nonsense we are currently doing. Go means everyone goes from VP, MPs, speaker to their civil servants. It's a win win

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Yeah Garguurte is definitely pushing this but I really don't care. I say let them go and not that SSC nonsense we are currently doing. Go means everyone goes from VP, MPs, speaker to their civil servants. It's a win win
They wanna have thier own federal state at the same time shared with you puntland anaga hadan majerteen nahay danteena manaqaano we have to many @Abdisamad who doesn’t know what’s his interest πŸ˜‚darood iyo somaliweyn ku hayo … tisa daryeele aya mid kale ku daro anaga dayacan markas ban raban dad kale ina daryeelno πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, no double-dipping. After this election, we need a full divorce.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Hassan Garguute Buldanana i don’t mind makhiir become a federal state to me it’s same if they stay puntland or jion khaatumo… what makes me mad when they say majerteen ba macdanteena guraanayo πŸ˜‚ Liban muse boqor iyo amin hajji khyr two bah diroble… macdanta adiga ka bahantahay o aniga guraanayo xaage taala … macdanta wexe modan wax dhulka yaalo la iska guraanayo…. Hadhe cid guraneesana iyaga le waye wayo puntland qabailada wa hubeesan yihin wexe iyaga rabin dowlada puntland ma sameen karto….. puntland xoriyada taalo america hata ma taalo freedom of speech freedom to bear arms

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Wararka ka imaanaya Magaalada Baran ee Gobalka Sanaag ayaa sheegaya in is rasaasayn dhexmartay ciidamada Puntland iyo wefdi uu hogaaminaayo Xildhibaan horey uga tirsanaan jirey Baarlamaanka Puntland oo lagu magacaabo Cabdiraxmaan Dhoore kaas oo guddoomiye u ah maamul dhawaan looga dhawaaqey Muqdisho oo la baxay Maakhir. Hassan gurgurte he started warsaan makhiir puntland vs warsaan gurgurte makhiir movement civil war πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this will only divide reer makhiir …

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Shine bahaane SSDF attacked us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was macdanteena la guraanaya to SSDF ba no so wareertey iyado ee tahay warsan on warsan violence
IMG_7975.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts