Madow French woman is clowned for her features by North Africans and madow men

I never understood why French Africans out of all Africans randomly come for somalis when no somalis except @Aegon live in France :farmajoyaab:

Someone enlighten me on this because we shouldn't even exist in there world. why do they got so much one sided beef against us?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Never have i seen a group of people more racist than French North Africans these niggas are like pitbulls they cant help it. They have to go attack any race they see online.

I never understood why French Africans out of all Africans randomly come for somalis when no somalis except @Aegon live in France :farmajoyaab:

Someone enlighten me on this because we shouldn't even exist in there world. why do they got so much one sided beef against us?
Somalis trolled them a lot during 2020-2021on twitter they’ve become obsessed after that

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
https://x.com/prettysssammy/status/1703526086150119503?s=46

it’s very funny reactions from madow women while North Africans and their men are comparing her to Drogba. What I’ve notice is they don’t go hard on North Africans disrespecting them rather they just take it. If it were Somalis doing the same they would’ve gone in on us. These madows have major inferiority complex.
In their defence she is extremely ugly

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I cant understand obsessevily insulting a certain group that does absolutely nothing to you. There has to be some kind of psychological reason as to why North African men are obsessed with madhow womens desirability? They suffer from a mental illness. I suspect they are all gays.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As for her makeup, overlined lips look bad on all races. She already had big lips, no need to overline them at all. It’s too much.

Her eyebrows need help. I can see that she has naturally straight eyebrows but gives herself fake extremely arched eyebrows that look bad on everyone but the grinch.
:damnmusic:

https://x.com/prettysssammy/status/1703526086150119503?s=46

it’s very funny reactions from madow women while North Africans and their men are comparing her to Drogba. What I’ve notice is they don’t go hard on North Africans disrespecting them rather they just take it. If it were Somalis doing the same they would’ve gone in on us. These madows have major inferiority complex.
I have no sympathy those madow women were kekeing when Somali men were getting slandered for their looks on tl

Madow men are big self haters, they need to show love to their women. I know so many hot and sexy west african ladies, the melanin and voluptuous bodies are incredibly sexy, not to mention how smart they are

Madow men are big self haters, they need to show love to their women. I know so many hot and sexy west african ladies, the melanin and voluptuous bodies are incredibly sexy, not to mention how smart they are

Yep!
Madow women are beautiful and tend to be succesful. Their men are the weak links who need to emancipate their minds. The amount of Madow men who insult their own women and chase others, is mind boggling.

They actually join in on insulting Black women because they think they will be accepted if they do this. When in fact, they are just seen as court jesters and toys. This is is precisely why a lot of Madow women in the West have started divesting from these weaklings.