Madow French woman is clowned for her features by North Africans and madow men

Yep!
Madow women are beautiful and tend to be succesful. Their men are the weak links who need to emancipate their minds. The amount of Madow men who insult their own women and chase others, is mind boggling.

They actually join in on insulting Black women because they think they will be accepted if they do this. When in fact, they are just seen as court jesters and toys. This is is precisely why a lot of Madow women in the West have started divesting from these weaklings.
They should go after the men that will complement them regardless of raceπŸ’―

The whole world really does hate madow women eh? Why do they feel the need to mock and insult her? For what reason? I don’t see any group of women being treated this way and to make it worse, their men add salt to the wound and join in. Malcom X told no lies when he said they’re the least protected women. Their own men join in the besmirching of these women. I can’t even hate on women like Cynthia G because she’s on to something.

They should go after the men that will complement them regardless of raceπŸ’―
At this point, madow women have no choice. They can’t be race loyal since a lot of their men will literally team up against them and laugh with racists who’ll mock their features. They should simply go for men who like them regardless of background as many of them can’t even say for certain a madow guy would be attracted to them.

At this point, madow women have no choice. They can’t be race loyal since a lot of their men will literally team up against them and laugh with racists who’ll mock their features. They should simply go for men who like them regardless of background as many of them can’t even say for certain a madow guy would be attracted to them.

Funny thing is. These Madow men are in fact sexually attracted to their own women. That is why their first girlfriends and wives tend to be Madow. Only when they get access to other women, is when they lose their minds. They have this pathetic need to cleanse their bloodline from Madownimo. They hate themselves a lot and it is sad.

Ironically enough madow women are probably the most race loyal women out there. Madow men have worked overtime to push them away every chance they get.

I'm surprised madow women haven't pulled a South Korea on madow men yet as a collective when they probably have it worse in comparison from there own men.

Ironically enough madow women are probably the most race loyal women out there. Madow men have worked overtime to push them away every chance they get.
I really don’t see the point of them being loyal to men who’ll tag team with racists just to put them down.
I'm surprised madow women haven't pulled a South Korea on madow men yet as a collective when they probably have it worse in comparison from there own men.
2013 twitter was enough to convince me that a good % of madow men think their women particular the darker ones are unattractive. You were really young then, but those days were 10x worse than now. There was no political correction on twitter and dark skin women jokes were being thrown around everywhere. Every part of them was dissected.

reer

VIP
I really don’t see the point of them being loyal to men who’ll tag team with racists just to put them down.

2013 twitter was enough to convince me that a good % of madow men think their women particular the darker ones are unattractive. You were really young then, but those days were 10x worse than now. There was no political correction on twitter and dark skin women jokes were being thrown around everywhere. Every part of them was dissected.
twitter used to be much more uncensored in the early-mid 2010s. wild times. twitter became more censored later on though. and then they declined. then twitter got back to being big during the trump era.

I'm aware that's also around the time In 2010 or 2011 where I first saw the shifting one-sided gender war beef between somalis that was going on that lead to what we got going on today. Now that I think about it most of the somali trolls today are rather young they must have been watching these exchanges at a really young age and took it to heart :ohhh:

Soical media in general was a lot more crude and uncensored and black women definitely took the brunt of it all. Yet there still loyal

I'm aware that's also around the time In 2010 or 2011 where I first saw the shifting one-sided gender war beef between somalis that was going on that lead to what we got going on today. Now that I think about it most of the somali trolls today are rather young they must have been watching these exchanges at a really young age and took it to heart :ohhh:

Soical media in general was a lot more crude and uncensored and black women definitely took the brunt of it all. Yet there still loyal
I don’t see how they could have β€˜took’ it to heart unless they’re older than we think they are. They probably weren’t on twitter? I’ve always assumed they’re around 16-22, but if that’s the case 2013 is a decade ago, and the oldest would be around 11-12? So how?

Btw, 2010-2014 were dark times for black women and Somalis. UK twitter spent a good % of times clowning Somalis and going on about how ugly we are, forehead jokes and just about any horrible jokes. They were so bad that if they saw a picture of a pretty Somali girl, they’d be like naaah, she can’t be Somali! She’s too pretty! Madow women used to be called cockroaches, burnt toast and the list continues.

She's not even ugly; it's just her make-up game that needs work.

And why would any black man side with those God damn North Africans against black women?

:susp::hova:

Black women are the best

:lawd::rejoice:

3F67030A00000578-4427296-image-m-23_1492653095941.jpg

Afro Appreciation Post _ 10 Girls who Slay their Natural Hair _ Afro Hairstyle Ideas_.jpeg

The Rise Of Afropunk.jpeg

Here Are Our 25 Favorite Women This Week.jpeg

She's not even ugly; it's just her make-up game that needs work.

And why would any black man side with those God damn North Africans against black women?

:susp::hova:

Black women are the best

:lawd::rejoice:

View attachment 296069

View attachment 296067

View attachment 296068

View attachment 296070
French madow men are just……..let me not. I saw French backchat it’s a show and the way the N.African man was going in on black women for not wearing their own hair and the black men were agreeing. Guess what the title of the topic was? Is it rude to say β€˜You’re pretty for a black girl’ can you imagine madow men thinking that’s acceptable?!

I couldn’t find the original. It was probably deleted because of how terrible they were.

Somalis trolled them a lot during 2020-2021on twitter they’ve become obsessed after that
They’ve been obsessed before that. Idk about Frenchies (those guys are just self loathing tbh) but the madows in the UK hated the Somalis upon arrival. Still do. They see us as a racially distinct group and not β€œblack” (but get annoyed when we do as well).

I don’t see how they could have β€˜took’ it to heart unless they’re older than we think they are. They probably weren’t on twitter? I’ve always assumed they’re around 16-22, but if that’s the case 2013 is a decade ago, and the oldest would be around 11-12? So how?
Im asumming there in there Mid and early 20s. So the oldest would have been 15 back then but in general between 11 to 12. I was around that age and I saw it all.
Btw, 2010-2014 were dark times for black women and Somalis. UK twitter spent a good % of times clowning Somalis and going on about how ugly we are, forehead jokes and just about any horrible jokes. They were so bad that if they saw a picture of a pretty Somali girl, they’d be like naaah, she can’t be Somali! She’s too pretty! Madow women used to be called cockroaches, burnt toast and the list continues.
Yeah I saw all the uk folks clowning aswell as all the self haters and those attacking there own with the ajnabis aswell prancing about like clowns for validation and acceptance.

Most of the people around that age at the time where most definitely aware of it all and now I feel those of them that are participating now because of what they saw are just facilitating those that are in there early teens now to be even worse with this gender war stuff when they start participating as they get older.

DF4A0D14-52BB-493F-843C-548CD76DD5AA.jpeg
:deadrose: Kulaha we would have taken her for a guy

8112FD80-1802-4D28-BD46-940BB76CC98C.jpeg

Black African tells him that we already told you guys to stop comparing black girls looks to guys and that they are in 2023 and are tired of this kkkkk!

Im asumming there in there Mid and early 20s. So the oldest would have been 15 back then and but in general between 11 to 12. I was around that age and I saw it all.

Yeah I saw all the uk folks clowning aswell as all the self haters and those attacking there own with the ajnabis aswell prancing about like clowns. Most of the people around that age at the time where most definitely aware of it all and now I feel those of them that are participating now because of what they saw are just facilitating those that are in there early teens now to be even worse with this gender war stuff when they start participating as they get older.
I don’t recall a big gender war tbh. We Somalis regardless of gender were getting clowned badly. Somali girls and boys were being told they’re ugly. Then around 2016, Some rappers started gassing up Somali women and East Africans in general and then those madows that would insult us decided that Somali women were beautiful. The north remembers though πŸ˜‚

French madow men are just……..let me not. I saw French backchat it’s a show and the way the N.African man was going in on black women for not wearing their own hair and the black men were agreeing. Guess what the title of the topic was? Is it rude to say β€˜You’re pretty for a black girl’ can you imagine madow men thinking that’s acceptable?!

I couldn’t find the original. It was probably deleted because of how terrible they were.

Only a Dayooth would permit that sort of conversation; they should have immediately shut down that Maghrebi from even commenting on black African women. The entire topic is disgusting.

I don’t recall a big gender war tbh. We Somalis regardless of gender were getting clowned badly. Somali girls and boys were being told they’re ugly. Then around 2016, Some rappers started gassing up Somali women and East Africans in general and then those madows that would insult us decided that Somali women were beautiful. The north remembers though πŸ˜‚
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only a Dayooth would permit that sort of conversation; they should have immediately shut down that Maghrebi from even commenting on black African women. The entire topic is disgusting.
There not all Muslims tho so being a dayooth isn't necessarily a trait they would care for. Still it's crazy that North Africans have all this enmity to madow women it's not like madow women even come for them.

I would somewhat understand if it where some somali guys coming for them because they love to come for somali guy for whatever reason but they never really attack or say anything negative about North African men so what's these guys problem :wtf: