Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

He also got like under 30 followers how's it gaining traction. They both Nigerians too maybe same guy?

Bring back the trolls Somali need to hit back like they use to
Think anything Somali related just goes viral these days. People love to talk shit and we’re so different from anyone else makes us easy targets.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
‘Eh you know Somalians have weird shaped heads, ooo. Dey head go be shaped like aliens ooo’

IMG_0276.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
It's funny because Somalis always say that. They think they can be mistaken for Arab or something. The real reason why they tweeted this and people liked it is because Somalis are incredibly disrespectful to others and the truth is, you deserve it. You can dish it but you cant take it. Typical Somali victimhood and blaming others. You dont see Ethiopians getting any hate and it's because they are racist while only using their native language. But theyre respectful and even loving people to other Black faces. Somalis speak English and then cry when others clap back. You honestly deserve it. Go cry about it. What kind of loser insults other Blacks for other races' features, especially in English? Your features are not superior. Somalis dont know what accountability is and I'm afraid you'll never learn it. It's in your culture to not take any responsibility for your terrible actions. This is why I don't take it seriously when people call me a white pleaser. Your racism towards other Blacks is an infinity fold worse than that, which is not accurate about me anyways. You people got a reality check; Somali features are not desirable to many other non-Somali people. Don't act superior to other people because 10% of you got soft Hindi timo.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
It's funny because Somalis always say that. They think they can be mistaken for Arab or something. The real reason why they tweeted this and people liked it is because Somalis are incredibly disrespectful to others and the truth is, you deserve it. You can dish it but you cant take it. Typical Somali victimhood and blaming others. You dont see Ethiopians getting any hate and it's because they are racist while only using their native language. But theyre respectful and even loving people to other Black faces. Somalis speak English and then cry when others clap back. You honestly deserve it. Go cry about it. What kind of loser insults other Blacks for other races' features, especially in English? Your features are not superior. Somalis dont know what accountability is and I'm afraid you'll never learn it. It's in your culture to not take any responsibility for your terrible actions. This is why I don't take it seriously when people call me a white pleaser. Your racism towards other Blacks is an infinity fold worse than that, which is not accurate about me anyways.
You support imperialism shut up I hate Somalis like you.You don’t deserve to be a staff member the need to kick your ass out.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It's funny because Somalis always say that. They think they can be mistaken for Arab or something. The real reason why they tweeted this and people liked it is because Somalis are incredibly disrespectful to others and the truth is, you deserve it. You can dish it but you cant take it. Typical Somali victimhood and blaming others. You dont see Ethiopians getting any hate and it's because they are racist while only using their native language. But theyre respectful and even loving people to other Black faces. Somalis speak English and then cry when others clap back. You honestly deserve it. Go cry about it. What kind of loser insults other Blacks for other races' features, especially in English? Your features are not superior. Somalis dont know what accountability is and I'm afraid you'll never learn it. It's in your culture to not take any responsibility for your terrible actions. This is why I don't take it seriously when people call me a white pleaser. Your racism towards other Blacks is an infinity fold worse than that, which is not accurate about me anyways. You people got a reality check; Somali features are not desirable to many other non-Somali people.
Show me a single post from Somalis being racist towards blacks that’s garnered this many likes ever? It’s not comparable. A few trolls mock them and suddenly Somalis are the most racist black people on earth. They mock us with thousands likes every month and it’s warranted?

Somalis told them multiple times that the trolls don’t represent us but they didn’t care and use it as an excuse to be racist now. They’re normalising anti Somali sentiment and you’re saying it’s deserved because of a few idiots? You’re a COON.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

You support imperialism shut up I hate Somalis like you.You don’t deserve to be a staff member the need to kick your ass out.

Go cry about it. Look in the mirror. You brought hate onto yourselves. Other people in other communities would self-reflect but no, not Somalis. Let's be racist to other Black people. Let's not accept any accountability. Let's act like victims. Typical narcissist behaviour, of which Somalis are the posterboys of.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Since Somali trolls are hardly a thing anymore does that mean the anti-Somali trolling will end too? The latter was in reaction to the former
Yeah the trolls are mostly gone and we are in the aftermath so these ajnabis would shit on us a few more times here and there but it would gradually lessen due to no trolls engaging with them.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Show me a single post from Somalis being racist towards blacks that’s garnered this many likes ever? It’s not comparable. A few trolls mock them and suddenly Somalis are the most racist black people on earth. They mock us with thousands likes every month and it’s warranted?

Somalis told them multiple times that the trolls don’t represent us but they didn’t care and use it as an excuse to be racist now. They’re normalising anti Somali sentiment and you’re saying it’s deserved because of a few idiots? You’re a COON.

Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people and it's no wonder your country is in its current situation. Garbage ba tihiin. Fucking garbage. Behave like normal human beings.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

Go cry about it. Look in the mirror. You brought hate onto yourselves. Other people in other communities would self-reflect but no, not Somalis. Let's be racist to other Black people. Let's not accept any accountability. Let's act like victims. Typical narcissist behaviour, of which Somalis are the posterboys of.
I ain’t crying about shit LMFAO I said I didn’t care about the original tweet BTW.Some random St Lucian made fun of famines and malnutrition under the OG tweet btw what are you going to say about that?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation.
“You people” what are you :mjlol: ?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Arabs are racist ALL the time. Latinos are racist ALL the time. Whites are racist ALL the time towards mathows and their features yet they only make these racist posts about the Somali phenotype. Never in my life have I seen mathows attack the looks of the other communities I’ve mentioned like this because they feel racially inferior to these people.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people.
you are the most shittiest person here LMFAOOO You support US imperialism fucking scum you are actually evil

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Arabs are racist ALL the time. Latinos are racist ALL the time. Whites are racist ALL the time towards mathows and their features yet they only make these racist posts about the Somali phenotype. Never in my life have I seen mathows attack the looks of the other communities I’ve mentioned like this because they feel racially inferior to these people.
He’s such an idiot our trolls are very racist to other black people yes.But those same trolls act and demean Somali women on the daily they target and harass women all the time this man is a weirdo.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people.
The shitty people are the insecure mathows dog piling on people they outnumber and know can’t defend themselves. When trolls would call them j*reer Somalis would call it out for being offensive. Ive yet to see a single mathow call out their somaliphobia despite it going viral.

Mathows are not victims. They’re the bullies and the racists in this scenario.

Trending