Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Why tf do you keep ignoring what I said about other black people making fun of famines.You do realise that there was a severe hunger crisis in 2022 hundreds of people passed away
Because he knows it’s bad and way worse than anything Somalis have said or done.

Somaliphobia has gotten so bad from mathows that random Burundian or Ethiopian women will post and mathows will flock to the comments with anti Somali sentiment because they think they’re Somali.

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
This is what's wrong with Somalis. Moments like these are supposed to make you self-reflect and accept wrongdoing. But they don't. They double, triple down with their racism and victimhood. There's 130K likes on that tweet. When will you people wake up at how terrible you are to others? No other ethnic group would get the same. You're only 20 or so million. You're not that visible in other western countries. Basically only 750K in the west have caused this. Get a damn clue.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Because he knows it’s bad and way worse than anything Somalis have said or done.

Somaliphobia has gotten so bad from mathows that random Burundian or Ethiopian women will post and mathows will flock to the comments with anti Somali sentiment because they think they’re Somali.
He’s a hypocritical mf

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Why tf do you keep ignoring what I said about other black people making fun of famines.You do realise that there was a severe hunger crisis in 2022 hundreds of people passed away
Also weren’t mathows crying about not mocking the famine in Haiti. I guess famine is only cool to mock when it’s Somalis. They were fighting tooth and nail to defend Haitians because they all look the same and the racism against Haitians affects them too. But Somali racism is fine. COON @AbdiFreedom

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This is what's wrong with Somalis. Moments like these are supposed to make you self-reflect and accept wrongdoing. But they don't. They double, triple down with their racism and victimhood. There's 130K likes on that tweet. When will you people wake up at how terrible you are to others? No other ethnic group would get the same. You're only 20 or so million. You're not that visible in other western countries. Get a damn clue.
It’s a fucking tweet about how Somalis look fym self-reflect and accept wrongdoing 😹😹 you support dulmi from Americans you imbecile

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It’s a fucking tweet about how Somalis look fym self-reflect and accept wrongdoing 😹😹
We should all feel guilty for what the trolls did to mathows 😞 After all, they are miskeen victims who do no wrong. We should encourage mathows that mock famine in Somalia too. We deserve it 😔✊🏾 #blm

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This is what's wrong with Somalis. Moments like these are supposed to make you self-reflect and accept wrongdoing. But they don't. They double, triple down with their racism and victimhood. There's 130K likes on that tweet. When will you people wake up at how terrible you are to others? No other ethnic group would get the same. You're only 20 or so million. You're not that visible in other western countries. Basically only 750K in the west have caused this. Get a damn clue.
Habarta buufkeeedd u sheeg we don’t give a shit 😹😹😹😹😹

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
We should all feel guilty for what the trolls did to mathows 😞 After all, they are miskeen victims who do no wrong. We should encourage mathows that mock famine in Somalia too. We deserve it 😔✊🏾 #blm
😢😢😢😢fr we must expect our fate it’s not like we have Somalis running around online defending Madows from jobless trolls online 💔

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Habarta buufkeeedd u sheeg we don’t give a shit 😹😹😹😹😹

Of course you don't. You're a very destructive, crazy people and I'm happy people are standing up to your racist abuse. You even hate yourselves and claim Arab ancestry. No one should respect you delusional self-hating racists.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Abaha was. Anytime I see mathows getting mocked for how they look, which is very often, I will leave a like.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Of course you don't. You're a very destructive, crazy people and I'm happy people are standing up to your racist abuse. You even hate yourselves and claim Arab ancestry. No one should respect you delusional self-hating racists.
LOLLLL I would never claim Arab I would rather die than claim a lineage that isn’t mine that’s haram 😹😹😹😹😹

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
“I'm happy people are standing up to your racist abuse” the standing up in question is making fun of big foreheads 😹😹😹

Except Somalis were hated from the get go once we reached the West, there was even a report from a while back talking about FBI agents calling American Somalis subhumans, this was early 2000s.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Abaha was. Anytime I see mathows getting mocked for how they look, which is very often, I will leave a like.

Because you're racist to Blacks. Thanks for confirming what everyone knew.

LOLLLL I would never claim Arab I would rather die than claim a lineage that isn’t mine that’s haram 😹😹😹😹😹

Aren't you Hawiye? Your clan claims lineage to the brother of father of Prophet Muhammad pbuh. How convenient.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
“I'm happy people are standing up to your racist abuse” the standing up in question is making fun of big foreheads 😹😹😹
The standing up in question is mocking the only trait mathows can find a supposed flaw in. Those people go overboard in mentioning foreheads that aren’t even there because they feel inferior when it’s comes to our features.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people and it's no wonder your country is in its current situation. Garbage ba tihiin. Fucking garbage. Behave like normal human beings.

I agree that some of this is karmic justice for the legions of Somali trolls that have been harassing other madow people for their features, but surely the reach of these trolls couldn't have been this wide for African Americans and other non black ethnic groups to run with the alien big forehead joke? I've even since cadaan ppl make jokes about Somali features. I thought this would be localized to just UK blacks and maybe black people in Minnesota.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Except Somalis were hated from the get go once we reached the West, there was even a report from a while back talking about the FBI agents calling American Somalis subhumans, this was early 2000s.

So a few white agents makes you racist towards all other Blacks? Why is your racism almost never towards others like whites? Why is it almost always towards other Blacks?

Trending

Latest posts