Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
So a few white agents makes you racist towards all other Blacks? Why is your racism almost never towards others like whites? Why is it almost always towards other Blacks?
Let’s ask j*reers that. Why is their racism always geared towards Somalis because of a few trolls and not the whites that have dehumanised them for centuries? Is it because they feel so racially inferior that they believe whites are untouchable?

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I agree that some of this is karmic justice for the legions of Somali trolls that have been harassing other madow people for their features, but surely the reach of these trolls couldn't have been this wide for African Americans and other non black ethnic groups to run with the alien big forehead joke? I've even since cadaan ppl make jokes about Somali features. I thought this would be localized to just UK blacks and maybe black people in Minnesota.

I have never seen a Somali be racist towards whites. Never in my life. They'll just make fun that they don't wash their ass or attack Christianity or atheism but that's about it. All their hatred is towards "mathows". Who cares. Take the hate you brought to others. Why are guys special?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I have never seen a Somali be racist towards whites. Never in my life. They'll just make fun that they don't wash their ass or attack Christianity or atheism but that's about it. All their hatred is towards "mathows". Who cares. Take the hate you brought to others. Why are guys special?
You aren’t Somali thanks for proving it ❤️

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Let’s ask j*reers that. Why is their racism always geared towards Somalis because of a few trolls and not the whites that have dehumanised them for centuries? Is it because they feel so racially inferior that they believe whites are untouchable?

They are racist towards other whites.

Lol @ a few trolls. So delusional.

So a few white agents makes you racist towards all other Blacks? Why is your racism almost never towards others like whites? Why is it almost always towards other Blacks?

Somalis aren't so racist towards blacks that there exists a divide, let's be real, most of these Somali gangs roll with blacks, even during the Southhall days in London, there were Jamaicans and West Africans fighting for the Somalis.

Secondly, Somalis do not have a history of committing genocide against Madowwayne back home like Sudan has, sure a few fights here & there, but that's Somalia for you, whatever minor stuff we did to them, we did far worse to each other.

You have Somalis clans that have assimilated and protected Madowwayne like the Bimaal, MJ and Raxhawayne, Abgaal etc.

Somalis like to yap, but when it comes down to it, we don't violently target groups, you have Ethiopian habesha migrating to Somalia in droves for crying out loud.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

It is a few trolls with less than 5k followers the entire d*rknn community is like 30 guys with multiple alts they attack other Somalis the most.The Somalis the attack are women they literally say slurs to Somali women all the time why aren’t you mentioning this.Misogynistic mf

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Somalis aren't so racist towards blacks that there exists a divide, let's be real, most of these Somali gangs roll with blacks, even during the Southhall days in London, there were Jamaicans and West Africans fighting for the Somalis.

Secondly, Somalis do not have a history of committing genocide against Madowwayne back home like Sudan has, sure a few fights here & there, but that's Somalia for you, whatever minor stuff we did to them, we did far worse to each other.

You have Somalis clans that have assimilated and protected Madowwayne like the Bimaal, MJ and Raxhawayne, Abgaal etc.

Somalis like to yap, but when it comes down to it, we don't violently target groups, you have Ethiopian habesha migrating to Somalia in droves for crying out loud.

You know damn well you're lower than garbage being "madow" in Somalia. They are 0.5 to you, you admit they are half of a human. This way of thinking has obviously been passed down to you kids. And you wonder why people don't like you?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
You know damn well you're lower than garbage being "madow" in Somalia. They are 0.5 to you, you admit they are half of a human. This way of thinking has obviously been passed down to you kids. And you wonder why people don't like you?
Gabooye clans get treated like literal shit due to a bunch of lies about events that happened centuries ago you are dumb also Bantus aren’t the only 0.5s other minorities are considered 0.5s it’s stupid qablist practice

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

You’re the delusional one. They suck up to whites the most. Black men especially. Crazy you’re defending a group that mocks their own black women on a public stage. A group of men that uplifts cadaans and dehumanises their own black sisters in front of millions of people 😭

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
You’re the delusional one. They suck up to whites the most. Black men especially. Crazy you’re defending a group that mocks their own black women on a public stage. A group of men that uplifts cadaans and dehumanises their own black sisters in front of millions of people 😭
this guy 😹
I am gay with a beautiful 9/10 wife while straights are struggling to get 6/10 wives. I hate sex with women and its the worst thing I experience. I can't wait to stop until I have 3 kids. Stop begging me to be straight.

Madhibaan?? Madows are seen as neutral back home, maybe they might face discrimination from some ignorant folk or be refused marriage, but they aren't being hated on the way you're insinuating.

Dude, I can show you Madowwayne men owning Hotels in Xamar and Puntland with Somali wives, they got the blessings from their family and everything lol

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Biggest weirdo. How can you see little Somali kids that did nothing being mocked for having no food and still side with those freaks?
He’s not Somali simple.If he was actually Somali he would express some sympathy because it’s close to home but no he goes on right past it he’s a sicko

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Madhibaan?? Madows are seen as neutral back home, maybe they might face discrimination from some ignorant folk or be refused marriage, but they aren't being hated on the way you're insinuating.

Dude, I can show you Madowwayne men owning Hotels in Xamar and Puntland with Somali wives, they got the blessings from their family and everything lol
Somalis like him exaggerate how minorities are treated in Somalia because of self hatred. He definitely got called j*reer growing up because of his hair and feels sympathy for them. Your Bantu brothers are doing fine @AbdiFreedom

Somalis like him exaggerate how minorities are treated in Somalia because of self hatred. He definitely got called j*reer growing up because of his hair and feels sympathy for them. Your Bantu brothers are doing fine @AbdiFreedom

I admit there can be ignorant Somalis here and there, but this idea that every one of us, or a vast majority are gunning for minorities is wild to me.

Also, he claims we're not racist to non-blacks, but doesn't 0.5 also apply to Reer Xamar/Cadcads? Shouldn't we be worshipping their feet on account of them being Arab/South Asian stock? :jaynerd:

Make it make sense 🤷🏾‍♂️

Trending