Malis getting cooked causd of some mixed 🇸🇴🇯🇲

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Screenshot_20241002_003534_TikTok.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If she wants to marry a Pakistani then more power to her. None of my business and I wouldn't seek the interest of everyone I see online.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Some niggas feel some type of way about her dating a Pakistani.

My thing is why do niggas try to gatekeep half somali women??

Y'all already loudly disown the ones with Somali mothers. By default we really can't expect them to have a positive outlook on Somali men. Especially the half somalis that are active on social media.

Also this chick is half Somali. Who gives AF about these niggas. A lot of them marry out.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Y'all already loudly disown the ones with Somali mothers. By default we really can't expect them to have a positive outlook on Somali men. Especially the half somalis that are active on social media.

Also this chick is half Somali. Who gives AF about these niggas. A lot of them marry out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
These are the type of half somalis we should excommunicate. those that respect our culture, language and heritage should be accepted regardless if they are somali maternally or paternally.

Actually they’re not rlly in the comments I had a look it’s mostly Pakistani girls telling her to run

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
These are the type of half somalis we should excommunicate. those that respect our culture, language and heritage should be accepted regardless if they are somali maternally or paternally.
Nah only excommunicate the one with ajnabi father.

Trending

Latest posts