Malis getting cooked causd of some mixed 🇸🇴🇯🇲

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally believe you can, a half-English and half-Somali kid can be considered ethnically Somali. Ethnicity isn’t just about genetics—it's about culture, ancestry, and how someone identifies. If they have Somali roots from one parent and are connected to the culture, language, or traditions, they can claim to be Somali.

You have every right to be interchangeable between your Magrebi and Somali side, you're a union of two groups of unique peoples.

Now when it comes to qabil, that's different, your mother clan can adopt you, the process etc.. I'm not familiar with it.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
She is half Jamaican by her father side, and she was the exact same girl who was insulting Somali men some months ago because she said people used to tell her that she isn't Somali.

I never seen one of those half breed disgusting mulatto acting like a proud Somali and muslim, always the most degenerate people you will set ur eyes on

Diaspora kids have no shame and it's time for their parents to realize that and not allow their kids to embarrass us on social media with their akhlaq xumo

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
She is half Jamaican by her father side, and she was the exact same girl who was insulting Somali men some months ago because she said people used to tell her that she isn't Somali.

I never seen one of those half breed disgusting mulatto acting like a proud Somali and muslim, always the most degenerate people you will set ur eyes on
Aegon let's be honest now.

These mixed kids with Somali moms get harassed for claiming their Somali side on social media. You should expect a decent amount of these people to have harsh views towards somalis. Our trolls literally bully them.

Trending