Man plotted to kill as much black americans and africans as possible to incite "race war"

This nigga was going to go to a bad bunny consert and massacre as much mathow people as possible.
Guess what, you dont hear this in mainstream media. Why, cause hes a cadaan nigga. If he was mathow or a different ethnicity, his face wouldve been plastered all over social media. Langaabs.

Civilised white people at it again :deadpeter:

Last edited:
This is why as a muslim you stay away from haram areas. Imagine going out in a state of sin?
He said black people. I heard on this forum somalis ain’t black
Here I Am GIF by Wiz Khalifa

This nigga was going to go to a bad bunny consert and massacre as much mathow people as possible.
Guess what, you dont hear this in mainstream media. Why, cause hes a cadaan nigga. If he was mathow or a different ethnicity, his face wouldve been plastered all over social media. Langaabs.

But bad bunny is Latino and he sings in Spanish and most of his fans are Latino

I don’t understand their mindset, how will that spark a race war? These guys are so dumb.