Manosphere takes another hit, another 'Old' woman engaged to a young Billionaire.

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and GalbeedπŸ‡¦πŸ‡²πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
They keep talking about women 'hitting the wall', but every day we see new examples of this falsehood. A falsehood that exists solely into scaring women into settling for bullshit and sticking around for it.

47 year old rich woman, engaged to the 34 year old son of a Nigerian Billionaire.
She's also divorced and has children

View attachment 341168

More examples of older women, who have children from previous marriages who are engaged to the wealthiest men on earth;

• Huma Abedin, 49, engaged to the son of George Soros, the Billionaire, aged 38. Also divorced with children.
  • Jeff Bezos 60 year old, richest man on earth, fiance Lauren, 54 years old. Also has child/ren from a previous relationship.

I'm sure there are plenty more we don't even know about.

Don't even get me started on those young athletes who are dating, engaged or married to older women.

Long story short, don't listen to bullshit and look after yourselves ladies.
She’s pretty 🀩

Redpill doesn't reflect real life.

Also, whilst men on average do prefer youth and beauty, relationships are formed based on so much more than superficial and transactional reasonings. Furthermore, women in the West prefer men in a similar age category rather than men that are significantly older, hence a smart man with resources will understand that a woman who isn't in the same attractiveness range and is decades younger will want a sugar baby set up that's geared towards a younger partner mostly being in this relationship due to finances. Losers either delude themselves into thinking a significantly younger partner wants them or they accept the transactional nature which is why they'll age shame the women who are more suited to them but can see that they as men don't have much to offer and then proceed to go to a third world nation chasing women who care more about their next meal rather than the quality of a man.

I believe it's important to recognize that humans have intrinsic worth, and goodwill toward humanity is essential. However, when it comes to women choosing a husband or the father of their children, they must be more discerning. A wrong choice can have long-lasting consequences. Factors like attractiveness, character, and material circumstances are significant. If women could have lifelong fertility and pass on gestation, primary caregiving, and breastfeeding to men, there might be equality, but that isn't physically possible. Men, if they are wise, certainly consider a woman's relationship history/past as it reflects self-discipline and mental/emotional stability. Additionally, men tend to be more possessive and often view women more proprietarily than women view men.

:sass2: Generally speaking, pursuing a relationship with a 47-year-old woman with children can be acceptable. However, it may not be ideal for a man in his 30s who is a billionaire with the best pick of women in his community or elsewhere. The biological clock is likely nearing its end at her age, which is fine if he's child-free. However, this could lead to a temporary marriage rather than a lifelong commitment, especially considering the rising divorce rates. And being previously married increases the probability of that. It's possible that the man already has children or a family, and everyone has different expectations. But if he desires more children, this situation is far from ideal. Optically, it might not look great, but on shows like "90 Day FiancΓ©," we’ve seen that in Lagos or Abuja, there's a fondness for "cadaan cougars."

Mr Funny Nigeria GIF by Amazon Prime Video

You went a little greedy on the facts there ma’am you left nothing for me to say.

But you’re right character is the most important and for each gender to be comfortable in their our nature.

I can’t stand masculine women and feminine men, but that’s what our society produces now adays.

And then there is the issue with people who have not developed any character and hide behind their career, material wealth and physical beauty.

It’s all about image.

All those women are white or white passing, famous and beautiful. No one knows anyone who fits that category. I don't think normal women and especially non-white women should compare themselves to them. Nonwhite women should delete TikTok because it's ruining their chance in getting married. White women over 30 can get a same standard husband at any age but nonwhite women can't.

All those women are white or white passing, famous and beautiful. No one knows anyone who fits that category. I don't think normal women and especially non-white women should compare themselves to them. Nonwhite women should delete TikTok because it's ruining their chance in getting married. White women over 30 can get a same standard husband at any age but nonwhite women can't.
If you’re only interested in white women, you’re free to go and get yourself one. But no one needs to listen to your self hating diabolical nonsense. An easy way to refute you is Janet Jackson marrying a Qatari billionaire at 48. She’s clearly a non white woman. Eve a rapper whom many might even consider not β€˜feminine’ also married a billionaire when she was over 35 as well.

Attention everyone: all if not most redpillers are also color struck racists. The redpill to racist pipeline is clear to see and we’ve been seeing a lot of it on social media as well.

If you’re only interested in white women, you’re free to go and get yourself one. But no one needs to listen to your self hating diabolical nonsense. An easy way to refute you is Janet Jackson marrying a Qatari billionaire at 48. She’s clearly a non white woman. Eve a rapper whom many might even consider not β€˜feminine’ also married a billionaire when she was over 35 as well.

Attention everyone: all if not most redpillers are also color struck racists. The redpill to racist pipeline is clear to see and we’ve been seeing a lot of it on social media as well.

Im not interested in white woman and I am engaged to one similar to me. Well also very famous, beautiful, nonwhite women too but we are talking about famous, beautiful, white women. And seriously? You're comparing other nonwhite women with Janet Jackson, the sister of MICHAEL JACKSON? Most nonwhite women are single and don't have anyone coming for them and its worse for certain groups.

You're a self-hating man, with Brazilian genes, who wants to wash his dark skin away, go do that by dipping yourself in bleach, drinking some of it, and then, marry a White lady.

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 18.07.14.png

Im not interested in white woman and I am engaged to one similar to me. Well also very famous, beautiful, nonwhite women too but we are talking about famous, beautiful, white women. And seriously? You're comparing other nonwhite women with Janet Jackson, the sister of MICHAEL JACKSON? Most nonwhite women are single and don't have anyone coming for them and its worse for certain groups.

You're maternal side are Black Brazilians, it's clear where your sickness comes from. Can you make sure to express that you are mixed with Brazilian before making these cringey, self-hating comments.

He has Black Brazilian genes, they have been enslaved and brainwashed into thinking White is right.

He has Black Brazilian genes, they have been enslaved and brainwashed into thinking White is right.

I don't like white people and I have made that clear. Weren't you claiming or agreeing with someone that I was a full Somali playing a character? Why have you now done a 180 and bring up I am mixed when it suits you? I just think you should not be lying about the prospects of nonwhite women with unrealistic standards in the west and compare them to white women who have a much easier time finding someone.

The odds of a billionaire not getting with a woman who isn’t famous or around his vicinity is low. People marry either within their class or proximity and that’s something that impacts both white and non white women. A billionaire isn’t going to marry a lower class or random middle class white woman unless she’s around him and it’s the same for black women.

Hence knowing this, why did you mention race? What extra odds does a white woman who is average have over a non white woman who is also average? Clearly you believe the odds they have is that you believe they’re more attractive.

I don't like white people and I have made that clear. Weren't you claiming or agreeing with someone that I was a full Somali playing a character? Why have you now done a 180 and bring up I am mixed when it suits you? I just think you should not be lying about the prospects of nonwhite women with unrealistic standards in the west and compare them to white women who have a much easier time finding someone.
Average lower class white women or even middle class white women who aren’t in proximity to billionaires also have next to no chance. So act like they can easily snag a rich man whilst being over 30 for simply being β€˜white’?

Look up all the marriages of Billionaires and you’ll see that their wives are either famous, women they knew when they were poorer or women they were in close proximity to and it doesn’t matter the race of the woman.

Average lower class white women or even middle class white women who aren’t in proximity to billionaires also have next to no chance. So act like they can easily snag a rich man whilst being over 30 for simply being β€˜white’?

Look up all the marriages of Billionaires and you’ll see that their wives are either famous, women they knew when they were poorer or women they were in close proximity to and it doesn’t matter the race of the woman.

The rapper Eve is married to a rich man for example. On the love is blind show, a Black lady married the richest man on the cast. The list goes on and on.

You don't like White people, you love them, and want to be them. Otherwise, you would open your eyes and see that most ethnic groups marry each other, which means wealthy men marry wealthy women from their own people. Somali rich men for example are married to Somali women.

So, no, I reject your bizarre messages.

The rapper Eve is married to a rich man for example. On the love is blind show, a Black lady married the richest man on the cast. The list goes on and on.
Yep Lauren who was 32 and Cameron who was 28 and he was totally in love with her. They were my fav couple.

A lot of madow incels are even more hateful towards women with melanin and believe that white women are superior. They can choose to believe that, but they need to stop projecting their opinions because they’re the first to cry about self hatred when madow women decide to divest.

The odds of a billionaire not getting with a woman who isn’t famous or around his vicinity is low. People marry either within their class or proximity and that’s something that impacts both white and non white women. A billionaire isn’t going to marry a lower class or random middle class white woman unless she’s around him and it’s the same for black women.

Hence knowing this, why did you mention race? What extra odds does a white woman who is average have over a non white woman who is also average? Clearly you believe the odds they have is that you believe they’re more attractive.

Exactly... a billionaire will marry a rich woman who is also beautiful. How can everyone else who is not a rich, beautiful, famous woman relate? Rich people marry rich people. I never denied that.

I believe white women have much better odds because that's what statistics show. They have a less harder time than other race of women in the west.

Of course Eve can get a rich man. She's EVE. You brought up examples of rich or famous beautiful women and tried to tell women here that they have some privilege when the stats show thats not true and most will be single forever with no options. Rich, beautiful white or nonwhite women will have no problems but they're not common in society.

Everything you said is true. So why is there the narrative that poor or average nonwhite women like the ones here will have options like rich, white or nonwhite women when most won't as shown in the stats? They don't. Most will not get married.

Yep Lauren who was 32 and Cameron who was 28 and he was totally in love with her. They were my fav couple.

A lot of madow incels are even more hateful towards women with melanin and believe that white women are superior. They can choose to believe that, but they need to project their opinions to themselves because they’re the first to cry about self hatred when madow women decide to divest.

Not Lauren sis, Cameron has a regular job. The Uk version.

A Black girl, Nicole, married some rich dude who spends his time travelling the globe.

A lot of madow incels are even more hateful towards women with melanin and believe that white women are superior. They can choose to believe that, but they need to stop projecting their opinions because they’re the first to cry about self hatred when madow women decide to divest.

This right here.

They want to launch psychological warfare on non-White women, but it will be a cold day in hell, when a Somali woman lets some self hater tell her anything. He can't even tell me the sky is blue.

Trending